MONDAY NIGHT POKER

Sean M

Well with a majority of the votes going for Mondays and Fridays I have decided to start holding a regular game on Monday nights to start with.

If we can get some good support by players, I would like to start up an online league and try to get a points system in place with some prizes on offer.

I'm not talking big bucks here to enter these games. I'm just trying to get a group together to have a bit of competetive fun at poker.

Ok details are.......
Game: Texas Holdem No-Limit - Freezeout
Start: 8pm Monday 18th Sept
Buy-In: $5 + $0.50
Password: Bowling (case sensitive)
Site: Pokerroom.com or HollywoodPoker.com
Table: Go to... TOURNAMENTS Tab / PRIVATE Tab / Table callmenow1's

Hope to see some new faces. PM me or leave a message here if you need help or have any questions.

I'll try to play. I have to set my alarm early again. Maybe its the afternoon here. I will look and let some other guys here know also.
See you guys soon.
Our bowling forum is www.azbowling.com. Then click on forums.

Welcome BrenH, its great to see a new face join. The trick seems to be getting everyone to play at the same time.

Sorry Chowny the game this week has finished but be sure to join next Monday nights game. Keep checking here for game info. Should be bigger and better next monday with a few regulars missing tonights game hopefully will be in next week and also some new faces are starting to turn up which is awesome. I will see if I can hit Pokerroom up for a prize to the winner.

It was good fun last night. Just missed the money but oh well there's always next week.
I would encourage anyone who has been thinking of having a go to just get in there and do it. Its a good atmosphere and the quality of the poker ain't too shabby either.

Back
Top Bottom