Bowling and Poker

B

bigdog3580

I have been trying to start a poker sit-n-go game for bowlers only.
Last week was the first week and we started with 5 players. Trying to get more each week to play to create a nice game for bowlers. We are going to try to have a game every Friday.

Site-Hollywood Poker (go to tournaments, private, bigdog3580's table)
Game- $10+1 sit-n-go No Limit holdem
Date-Friday August 11th 10 p.m. Pacific Time(USA)

Want to play and/or need software?
go to www.bowlingandpoker.com and click on Hollywood Poker banner or type. Then dowload software and follow instructions for sign-up. Or use AFFAZBOWL as a promo code for deposit bonus.

Hollywood Poker is a great site. Play with tv and movie celebrities at your table. Bounty tournaments and extra good deposit bonuses.

Game is private, so if you are serious, pm me or email me at [email protected] and I will send you password to get in.

See you at the tables.

Daren K
Phoenix, Az USA

sorry bigdog3580, but we have our live game on a friday night if you ever get to australia be sure to look us up !!!

jeff.

bfcc said:
sorry bigdog3580, but we have our live game on a friday night if you ever get to australia be sure to look us up !!!
jeff.

No problem! LOL

How different in time are you from Los Angeles time?

Maybe you can still make it.

not this weekend , we have a full poker weekend friday night , saturday arvo and the sunday lunch. but keep posting the times and dates if i get the chance i will play.

jeff.

bfcc said:
not this weekend , we have a full poker weekend friday night , saturday arvo and the sunday lunch. but keep posting the times and dates if i get the chance i will play.
jeff.

Cool,
We are going to try to play on Fridays 10p.m.(Los Angeles Time, USA)
I will keep you posted. Maybe you can bring some friends, we'll have a good time.

Thanks,
Daren Kellner

Bigdog I like your idea. I know alot of the guys here have accounts with Pokerroom.com or Pokerstars.com so maybe if someone was to organise a "Sit n Go" on a night and time that suited us more here in Australia there would be alot more interest. I would be happy to organise this if people would show me some interest. I used to love getting up for the poker games at caboolture but now with work it makes it a bit hard. Maybe this could be the answer to get all the guys from all over Australia in the bowling community together playing some poker!!!

Let me know what you guys think, i.e. best night that suits most people and time.

Hi Sean,
I am trying to start the same thing. No one could agree on a room or site so we picked Hollywood Poker because we all signed up new and the private table thing is easy. So if you want, here are the details.

Time for another game of No Limit Hold 'em. Bowlers only. Trying to get a game from players across the world!
We had 5 players the both times on Friday's. All are playing again. Plus some extras hopefully.

Next game:
August 18th 10 p.m (Los Angeles Time)
$10+1 No limit
Room name-go to tournaments-private-bigdog3580's
Site-Hollywood Poker
Password-azbowl

Need software? go to www.bowlingandpoker.com click on Hollywood Poker banner.
Or type AFFAZBOWL in the bonus code area.

Also playing with celebrities is fun. Special bounty tournaments, play heads up with celebrities or sit-n-gos. Check it out. See you at the tables!

Daren K
[email protected]-Email me with any questions.
Phoenix, AZ USA

Sean M said:
Bigdog I like your idea. I know alot of the guys here have accounts with Pokerroom.com or Pokerstars.com so maybe if someone was to organise a "Sit n Go" on a night and time that suited us more here in Australia there would be alot more interest. I would be happy to organise this if people would show me some interest. I used to love getting up for the poker games at caboolture but now with work it makes it a bit hard. Maybe this could be the answer to get all the guys from all over Australia in the bowling community together playing some poker!!!
Let me know what you guys think, i.e. best night that suits most people and time.
Y'know this really isn't a bad idea. A Friday night now and again to play a little online poker with like-minded fellows. And a good opportunity for me to meet bowlers in a forum where I'm not such a beginner as I am at bowling. (been bowling for almost three months, been playing poker for years)

Pokerroom.com was always my site of choice, but I confess I haven't played online for quite some months now.
Say around 2100 AEST on a Friday night, I'd be up for it.

Yea, I like the idea too. If you guys sign up at Hollywood and play from time to time, I promise I will play at Pokerstars with you guys also from time to time. Someone needs to let me know your time zone or set up a private table.

email me at [email protected]

Hopefully I will see you guys at the tables this Friday.

Daren K

Back
Top Bottom