S

Spatfa

Please see attached entry form for Mini Marathon at Forest Hill
Sat 20th May at 10pm. Entries can be phoned through or e-mail
the centre. Ph 9878 0122 or [email protected]

Attachments

• Mini marathon.pdf
    211.2 KB · Views: 160
Will bring this baby to life for my mate Doutch...
If you ppl not doing anything tomorrow, it starts 10 pm all nighter ;) Lot's of cash to be won :cool:
You can check out the "ditch" and bowl your first 300 game :D

Alex old buddy - what drugs are you on??

Tomorrow is April 24th - still a good month earlier than the date of this tournament which is May 20th....

Did you perhaps get it confused with something else that is happening at Forest Hill??????????????????

Hope you can clear up the confusion for me...

Jane.

There is a Mini Marathon on 2nite at forest hill also.

Min of 4 people, Min of 4 games, games are $2 each + shoe hire.

i've booked in already.

Finchy said:
Alex old buddy - what drugs are you on??
Tomorrow is April 24th - still a good month earlier than the date of this tournament which is May 20th....
Did you perhaps get it confused with something else that is happening at Forest Hill??????????????????
Hope you can clear up the confusion for me...
Jane.
Sorry Jane :turn-l: :turn-l: this is what i call great advertising after few drinks ;)
All i know is am bowling in anything and everthing at Forest Hill hehe.
LOTS of LUV for ya JANEY
Alex :D
PS there's another mini marathon tournament at Forest Hill like what Nath said, thousand apology. Don't get confused now..hehe
Cheers

Question: can you please advise me if its 16 games per team or bowler as i just bowled in the werribee marathon and it was 20 games per bowler at $120 each ,so i'm wondering which is it with this tournament
thanks
Scott Law

Scojo said:
Question: can you please advise me if its 16 games per team or bowler as i just bowled in the werribee marathon and it was 20 games per bowler at $120 each ,so i'm wondering which is it with this tournament
thanks
Scott Law
Scott the answer you are looking for is on page 1 mate. If you are still not sure pls ring that number or email them. Please don't compare AMF with Werribee. **Remember AMF need to feed everyone here and the "bigfat" share holders ** lmao. I hope i have answered your questions.
**PS The above statement was made without any prejudice ** :D

Sorry Scott see am not heartless after all
16 games (per team) blocks of four (4 x 4 ) = 16 games
Cheers :D

Well this has been run and won on the weekend ,not a great turn-out but fun was had by all.
Thanks to Michael and the crew at Forest Hill well done guys.
Also a big thanks to my partner in crime Chrissy for a super efffort and solid scores ,201 average over 16 games,i got us of to a good start and we where never headed .
Well what can i say girls (Lisa and Jo) stick to bingo ......:) you girls did bowl ok .... omg that will get me in trouble ....Look out chadstone we are on the way ...just a quick note ..the first win is the hardest but no looking back now .....lmao you gotta love bowling
thanks again forest hill any other tournaments there please let us know
regards
Scott Law :D

Well what can Jo & I say.......

We carnt win at BINGO either.......

But yes Chrissy & Scotty you both did bowl very well, CONGRATS on YOUR WIN !!!!!!! But Jo & I will be giving both of you a run for your money at CHADDY..... Jo & I would also like to thank you both for giving us a night out that was cheap....... $44.00 a couple and that included having dinner...

We are both very happy that you finally had a win together......

And YES we will have to listen to it for a couple more weeks.....

Well done to the both of you...

Thanks to Michael & Crew at Forest Hill, not a big turn out, but fun was had by all...

Lisa & Jo

Congrats Chrissy n Scotty on your win.
Did you have your ouzo's before bowling your super 16 Chrissy or did you decide to fly solo?

See ya tomorrow night

Tam

Scojo said:
Well this has been run and won on the weekend ,not a great turn-out but fun was had by all.
Thanks to Michael and the crew at Forest Hill well done guys.
Also a big thanks to my partner in crime Chrissy for a super efffort and solid scores ,201 average over 16 games,i got us of to a good start and we where never headed .
Well what can i say girls (Lisa and Jo) stick to bingo ......:) you girls did bowl ok .... omg that will get me in trouble ....Look out chadstone we are on the way ...just a quick note ..the first win is the hardest but no looking back now .....lmao you gotta love bowling
thanks again forest hill any other tournaments there please let us know
regards
Scott Law :D
Yeah well done guys. Like Scott said great night out with friends. He bowled 196, 193, 216, 209 and 256, 183, 245 and a 190 game. Sorry Chrissy i can only remember your 193, 179, 174 and your awesome 233 game. Jo bowled 258 game and Lisa what was it 269? And don't worry Lisa,we will make sure they put more oil on the lanes the next time or i will bring some coconut oil ;) hehe
The Bitches finished second..that's me and Teapy !
Bingo :eek: i love Bingo
Regards
Alex
Sorry princess it was too "early" to wait for the print out coz we were all zzzzzzzzzz

Well Well Well ,
Its been taken to another level now , no longer is at about who gets some cash it all about taking the title . ( Take that girls )
Scotty what can i say "BANG" if any ladies are looking for a date add up Scotty's scores and it will probably make up his mobile number lmao HUGE.
Thank to Forest Hill for letting us in there fine place of business if you run another tournament we will be there .

Chrissy

Great Night we all had lots of fun.
My thanks to Michael and all the staff at Forest Hill for a great late night

If anyone wants complete results here they are

Frosty:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Marathon.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom