Mike Griffiths 300

Congrats Mike on your 1st 300 I believe, well done.
Also congrats to Max Degroot and Mac Stewart on their efforts on the weekend.
Must be some sort of record, 3 x 300 with 48 hours of each other in the same centre

Congratulations Mike.

Great to see that you have bowled your 1st 300 Game.

I just want to know what's in the Water down at Weribbee???

Jenny :wink:

Tomo there was 7 x 300's bowled at Blacktown same weekend in the 1999 Western Open, I think that would have to be some record.
Lets hope you can get Morwell scoring as high as Werribee :lol:

Conditions are pretty good just need to use your head to bowl well. At least Morwell bowlers can go away and win at other centres. That's the challenge is it not, to be able to travel out of your centre and perform. Mac Stewart made a good comment about bowling his 300 at Werribee, had to straighten his shot to make it work. NOW here is a bowler who can adjust to the different conditions that all centre's have.

Tomo there was 7 x 300's bowled at Blacktown same weekend in the 1999 Western Open,

Spoon not only would that be an Australian record that would have to be a World Wide record ????

Can anyone shed anymore light on this fantastic record.......

thankyou very much for the compliment joe.i just read on one of the other topics that you didn't bowl rachuig as to the format being unfair,its a pity but i do agree with you especially when it turned into a fass only having 4 seeding games the draw became very lop sided.should be interesting what the team ends up like after th weekend and hopefully you give it another go next year.
thanks mac :D

Morwell Tenpins said:
there was 7 x 300's bowled at Blacktown same weekend in the 1999 Western Open

I think that was the same weekend there were 5 300's in a tournament at Redcliffe (i could be wrong on both number and centre) - i'm sure there would be a centre/tournament that could dwarf those records somewhere in the world. Heck, check the 300 board at Caboolture - I think they have had a few within a couple of days in their time ! :)

chucker said:
thankyou very much for the compliment joe.i just read on one of the other topics that you didn't bowl rachuig as to the format being unfair,its a pity but i do agree with you especially when it turned into a fass only having 4 seeding games the draw became very lop sided.should be interesting what the team ends up like after th weekend and hopefully you give it another go next year.
thanks mac :D

Hi Mac, yes I did stand up for what I believed was totally unfair conditions for a State run tournament.And I have had discussions with several State Board members. Personally I hope I am wrong about the format and we finish up with the best team. So that Vics can bring back the shields to where they belong in Victoria. Lets hope that the State Board will have everything ready much earlier next year and that the format become fair for everyone involved.Having two divisions is in my book not fair. And when you have a chance to win bonus points but do not play everybody in the trials then I am afraid that does not become a fair playing field. But I will be there on the weekend to support bowling and hopefully see some great bowling and sportsmanship aswell.

Congratulations Mike,
Looks like you need to bowl you need to bowl 20 games over a weekend just to warm up for Monday nights.

Graeme & Nat

Back
Top Bottom