Mighty Mitch

J

James

Just to let everyone know before it does really become common knowledge....on this day, 18/04/06 on lanes 3-4 at fairlanes city bowl, during there thursday doubles league, Mitch Edom shot a perfect game.

Top game and congrats mitch.

and let me also take this chance to wish all the best to the shield team.....Bring it home guys!!

Thurs 18th???? Hmmm my calendar must be wrong.

Congrats on the perfecto Mitch... Hope there's many more in the future to come from you... Top stuff!!! :D

Oh and another thing.... congrats to BJ for finally breaking the front uhh, 7 or 8 or 9 strikes bogey (sorry, it keeps changing and i lost count :p) with a 289 on lanes 5-6... apparently they were going shot for shot, which would have been great to watch!!

Hope you both continue your form leading up to shield and rachuig!

i think he meant thursday the 20th of April 2006... otherwise it was tuesday err anyways

congrats mitch, hope theres many more to come

Murderdoll said:
i think he meant thursday the 20th of April 2006... otherwise it was tuesday err anyways

congrats mitch, hope theres many more to come

I do believe you were right there.....My apologies for the wrong date....my "dating" has been off recently LMAO

and also my congrats to bj as well for the 289....well done dude!

Yes what a night I was subbing on lanes 7 and 8 when all the excitement happenned. I knew Bryant had the front 8 but was unaware of Mitchell's effort until the 10 th frame. 10 and 11 were flush but a nervous shot on the 12th saw it head high for what I would call a "jersey squasher" but achieving the desired result. Great effort Mitchell and good luck for Rachuig later in the year. Baron

James said:
I do believe you were right there.....My apologies for the wrong date....my "dating" has been off recently LMAO
Bloody Lefties don't even know what day it is LOL
Congrats Mitch
A JERSEY COW IN THE 12th Hmmmmm
But i spose you got 11 & 12, still a few out there who haven't
SORRY BARON, BRENDAN hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
:rolleyes:

SCOOPS said:
Bloody Lefties don't even know what day it is LOL
Congrats Mitch
A JERSEY COW IN THE 12th Hmmmmm
But i spose you got 11 & 12, still a few out there who haven't
SORRY BARON, BRENDAN hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
:rolleyes:

could not have said it better myself scoops.

Well done to Mitch on bowling his second 300 in the Thursday Doubles tonight and a 728 series,got me by 5 pins !
Great bowling Mitch :)

Back
Top Bottom