Melbourne Storm

MinusZero

>LOAD "Something",8,1
I am a Manly supporter so I dont mind really but....

I think Craig Bellamy is a bit of a goose. How can he play Greg Inglis at five-eighth. He hasnt got a try this season playing there. In the Origin it took 4 minutes to get a try when he had some room to move.

Inglis needs room to move and I think Bellamy has rocks in his head for keeping Inglis at five-eighth where he isnt much good.

However... being a Manly supporter as I said, I am happy for one of the best NRL players to be kept quiet by their own coach. One wonders if Bellamy watched the origin and saw how Inglis went.

How about all the non-Melbourne supporters send a thankyou to Craig Bellamy for keeping a star player quiet. hehehehe :D :D

It seems to make life easier for all teams...except maybe NSW.

his tryin turn to inglis into a lockyer everyone is doing that these days changing them from there star position to five-eight. Gasnier, hornby, lyon, lockyer, amos roberts the list goes on

So how many Melbournites have jumped on the bandwagon??

Impressive crowds of less then 10,000 I must say...
Especially as a "top line" team... Its made even worse when no AFL games are on in Melbourne at that particular time.

The Storm fans cry foul when they get no respect down here. Simple fact is they need to EARN it. The new stadium will not help too much, if anything it will make things worse. Surely playing in front of 10,000 people at a place that holds 18,000 is better then playing in front of 12,000 in a stadium that holds 33,000.

Roll on August and the Melbourne Victory - a team that does draw a crowd!

Melborune Storm TOTALLY OWNED BY the Mighty Seaeagles

hmmmm that JD will taste good i reackon ;)

his tryin turn to inglis into a lockyer everyone is doing that these days changing them from there star position to five-eight. Gasnier, hornby, lyon, lockyer, amos roberts the list goes on

I agree, although Jamie Lyon did start as a center but was player of the season in the UK when at five-eighth.

They all go on about Lockyer, he was a far better fullback in my view.

Best five-eighths ever would have to be Cliffy Lyons or Laurie Daley.

I am betting Steve Menzies misses Cliff Lyons too, they were magic together.

Btw: GO MANLY!!!!!

They all go on about Lockyer, he was a far better fullback in my view.

Best five-eighths ever would have to be Cliffy Lyons or Laurie Daley.
Yes they were great five-eighths but nobody was better than "The King" Wally Lewis!! As far as Inglis goes, his prefered position is fullback but as long as slater is there he wont get that oppotunity. He needs to be shifted to center

Yes they were great five-eighths but nobody was better than "The King" Wally Lewis!! As far as Inglis goes, his prefered position is fullback but as long as slater is there he wont get that oppotunity. He needs to be shifted to center
Cliffy Lyons is God

enough said really

I am a Manly supporter so I dont mind really but....
I think Craig Bellamy is a bit of a goose. How can he play Greg Inglis at five-eighth. He hasnt got a try this season playing there. In the Origin it took 4 minutes to get a try when he had some room to move.
Inglis needs room to move and I think Bellamy has rocks in his head for keeping Inglis at five-eighth where he isnt much good.
However... being a Manly supporter as I said, I am happy for one of the best NRL players to be kept quiet by their own coach. One wonders if Bellamy watched the origin and saw how Inglis went.
How about all the non-Melbourne supporters send a thankyou to Craig Bellamy for keeping a star player quiet. hehehehe :D :D
It seems to make life easier for all teams...except maybe NSW.

Hmm, I always thought that Craig Bellamy was a Welsh striker that played for Liverpool... He definatly isn't kept quite... well, on the pithc maybe, but not off it.

Later Da Cowman!

Back
Top Bottom