Melbourne Cup

skippy

Just to let everyone know that the Melbourne Cup entry form for this year is posted in the Ranked Entry Forms section and there is a thread in the Ranked Tournaments section to post for the squad you would like.

Cheers
Paul T

Wouldn't mind hearing what people think of the format for this event.
Not a "sprint" format like A.O, but not the endurance event of the past....

What are everyones thoughts?

Clearly owning the naming rights to an event is more important than to promote and run it successfully...

What has happened to the Melbourne Cup.For years this was one of the most important tournaments on the calendar and I see only 40 entries.I remember seeing over 100+ entries, plus a waiting list to get into it.I guess a few guys like
Jones,Brooks,Froebel,Rollo,Goodwin would be shaking their heads to see it go this way.
Nice to see Trotts back.Good luck mate.
Cheers Lovey

It is 1 of the reasons bowling in Victoria is becoming a joke.
Can't even organise events on separate weekends?
Can't get enough state bowlers,
VICTORIA NEEDS HELP!(or needs to ask bowlers what they want.)
Maybe take a look at how the K&K was run.BRILLIANT!

Entry form says that oil pattern will be posted min 7 days prior to event, how's it going with that?

Still waiting for a rubber stamp of approval! Short of any major problems, the pattern will be the one attached here. It is 42ft in length.

I'll be running it on friday during the day for anyone who wants to come over and have a practice (please call ahead to ensure enough lanes are done!)

Luke

Attachments

• MelbCup09.pdf
    193.6 KB · Views: 78
hey Luke..how about showing us the flip side so the lefthanders can see what's on their side of the lane as well?..

attached are left side and top views.

Paul, we use the Brunswick Authority-22 machine and software here and as such I can't produce the "normal" pattern view.

Attachments

• melbcup09left.pdf
    197 KB · Views: 42
  • melbcup09top.pdf
    240.4 KB · Views: 47
Thanks for putting that up Luke although l still have NFI. Cheers, probably come down Friday, Paul.

Back
Top Bottom