Melbourne Cup - Accommodation

DIECAST NUT

I am think going to the Cup, But I don't know where to stay, I have been refered to Dorset Gardens but they are not with the NRMA so can one tell me what they are like, or any other motels.

Thanks

Search the internet then dont take the price on internet then ring them ask what special's you have going atm, bargin with them you can save $$$$$
Only prob you have is long weekend . Key word try to bargin it dose work .LOL

Gary................................................:cool:

Gary said:
Search the internet then dont take the price on internet then ring them ask what special's you have going atm, bargin with them you can save $$$$$
Only prob you have is long weekend . Key word try to bargin it dose work .LOL
Gary................................................:cool:

I have done that but I am after peoples opion of the motels in the area.

Depends on if you have transport?

Dorset Gardens wouldnt be my first choice.

Maybe try some places in Lilydale, there is a place on Maroondah Highway that has just changed names but im pretty sure it was RACV/NRMA

My husband and I have stayed at the Victoria House Motor Inn a couple of times when we've had to bowl at Mooroolbark. It's a cross between a motel and a B&B - very nice.

They are listed with the RACV. They have a website you can check out - www.vichouse.com.au. Takes 5-10 minutes to get there.

Joe from Ed Fleming is compiling a list of places to stay. keep an eye on this forum and the victoria forum for the list.

Back
Top Bottom