Australian Open accommodation

milkman

Totalbowling.com.au is pleased to announce that we have been able to strike a deal for discounts at Quest Apartments for people wishing to stay in a 4.5 star motel during the Australian Open.

Quest Apartments is located in Flemington, and is a very short distance to Highpoint bowl (in the vicinity of 8 mins). You can see what the motel has available by visiting http://www.questapartments.com.au.

The following prices has been organised for all bowlers:

1 Bedroom Normal rate: $170.00 Special rate: $136.00
Including free continental breakfast.
This rate is for 2 people extra people $22.00 per person per night.

2 Bedrooms Normal rate: $193.00 Special rate: $174.00
Including free continental breakfast.
This rate is for upto 4 people extra people $22.00 per person per night.

3 Bedrooms Normal rate: $237.00 Special rate: $190.00
including free continental breakfast.
This rate is for upto 6 people extra people $22.00 per person per night.

For a 4.5 star motel, this is an excellent deal for all bowlers.

Also, Quest Apartments has arranged to organise a shuttle bus to and from the bowl. The cost of the service will be $2 one way, and all proceeds will be going to the Victorian President Shield team.

On behalf of totalbowling.com.au, we would like to thank the manager of Quest Apartments in Flemington, Wendy Benson, for offering such a great deal for all of our interstate bowlers.

If you would like to stay at the Quest Apartments, please call them on 03 9371 2200. Make sure to mention that you are staying for the "Australian Open", as they will recognise this and make sure that prices are adjusted accordingly. If you also wish to take advantage of the shuttle bus to and from highpoint bowl, please advise them upon booking of your room, as they will need to know what size bus to book.

Enjoy!!!!

Sound's Good Cam, now anyone that would like to share or are looking to make up some numbers (6) for an apartment, please leave a reply on here, as i am definatly coming over

Cheers
Mark
icon_smile.gif

Hi guys
Just thourght i would bring this post back up so that anyone traveling to melbourne may need somewhere to stay. Apparently bookings are good but there is still plenty of room. Dont forget to mention that you are coming for the A.O. to get a discount

Hi everyone!
Just thaught I'd note that accomodation at Quest Appartments for AO is apparently filling fast. Anyone wishing to stay there should ring and organise something as soon as they can.

See you all at Highpoint!!!!!!!!1

Hey guys just thought I would let you know that Quest Flemington is now fully booked over those dates.

However if you are a last minute traveller looking for similar Accommodation, please call

Quest Central Reservations on 1800 334 033 these guys will be happy to help you out. As there are just over 30 Quest properties in Victoria alone.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom