Melbourne based coaches?

S

Smitty

Just wondering if someone can give me the name of a good coach in the melbourne area. I'm looking at changing my shot completely (increase revs) so if anyone knows someone that can help let me know.
Cheers
Brad

Hi Brad

Best coach we have ever come across is PATRICK BURTIG who is now based at AMF Moorabbin Phone: (03) 9555 3555. He uses the dartfish video program to break down every part of your game - we think he is brilliant!

If you are further East - try Wayne Parlby at Boronia AMF or Ed Fleming Mooroolbark.

Cheers.. Good luck with your changes!

Awsome i was going to ask the same question. Thanks for the number im going to give him a call

Sid Allen but hard to find...
Talk to the bowlers he helps at times and they might know how to contact him.

John_Wendy said:
Hi Brad

Best coach we have ever come across is PATRICK BURTIG who is now based at AMF Moorabbin Phone: (03) 9555 3555. He uses the dartfish video program to break down every part of your game - we think he is brilliant!

If you are further East - try Wayne Parlby at Boronia AMF or Ed Fleming Mooroolbark.

Cheers.. Good luck with your changes!
true true, i bowl at moorabbin, patrick drills my gear and has given me tips...

I have had various coaching over the years and can recommend each of them.
Patrick Burtig who is now at AMF Moorabbin Ph (03) 9555 3555
Lee Phillips currently at Chadstone AMF Ph (03) 9568 7999
Karl at Ed Fleming Lanes Mooroolbark Ph (03) 9726 0333

hope this helps

Hi,
I havent recived coaching from this guy yet (I will shortly),but apprently he is pretty good. Been told by a chick that works there that her average jumped 30 pins in 5 weeks..:eek:
He is: Chris Mueller at Sunshine AMF.

Cheers,
Sam

Back
Top Bottom