Media Alert - BELMO HITS THE AIRWAVES

elsie

Back home in Oz this afternoon, Belmo will be interviewed on Simon Marnie's WEEKEND BREAKFAST program on ABC national radio at 7.20am AEST Saturday, 10 December.

Simone Thurtell, presenter of GRANDSTAND ACTIVE will also be recording an interview with Jason on Saturday, but broadcast times are difficult to predict as the Grandstand team have to work around cricket broadcasts from Tasmania (and uncertain weather). Please tune into this great sports show by checking local ABC program schedules for Saturday and Sunday 10/11 December.

Then, between 12noon and 1pm AEST tomorrow (Saturday, 10 December) , Jason will be a guest on FOX SPORTS 'LONG LUNCH' show ... again,. pls check local program schedules.

Hope you can catch one or more of these Belmo/bowling broadcasts/telecasts.

cheers,
lc

For those with foxtel it's channel 513.

Tenpin bowler Jason "Beltrame" is on the show apparently.

Roysa - Gary Player once wisely said that "all publicity is good publicity" - right name or wrong it all works as you know.

Lynn - many thing in life happen by sheer luck [there's a sign in fact on Pit Lane at the Indianapolis Speedway that says something like "no amount of planning will ever beat dumb luck"!] - in my experience however luck rarely plays a part in getting media exposure of and for bowling of the magnitude you have generated in recent years - it simply takes an extraordinary amount of dedication, hard work and above all else a hide as tough as an elephant [no disrespect intended].

Thx for the kind words in your other post - I am glad to have played a small part in keeping the wheel turning - you on the other hand have pushed the wheel up hill for years without missing a beat.

Well done - and of course - I would be remiss should I not close with ................... Congratulations Jason Beltrame - or whatever your name is ...fella!.

Thanks Steve :)

Just home after meeting up with Jason at FOX SPORTS at midday and pleased to say the LONG LUNCH interview went extremely well, especially when you consider the many thousands of miles he’s flown in the past week or two. Belmo is a real pro, on and off the lanes and an invaluable asset for promoting bowling.

His first radio interview was at 7.20 am this morning, and another at 9am, so he’s been running all over the place to help promote the sport while I’m sure there’s nowhere he’d rather be than home with his wife and family after being on the road for weeks now.

The FOX SPORTS team and the coordinator for ESPN here in Australia (and her US counterparts) have been tremendous too in facilitating the release of overlay footage that was used in the LONG LUNCH program - even before it has gone to air in the US - and so it’s been a real team effort.

I’ll endeavour to give more notice for other appearances that are in the pipeline too.

Cheers,
lc

Back
Top Bottom