Matthew Jones 2nd 300

O

Ososober

I would like to congratulate Matthew on bowling his second 300 game tonight

Bowling at Rockingham in the thursday singles league, game 4 , he bowled the 300 game

Congratulations Matthew.

Ian Jones

Well guys lets elaborate a bit more on this "300" - I bowled in the Rocky singles league on Thursday, Matts 300 was preceeded with a 284 thanks to myself, - not taking time enough to set up for the last couple of shots - however Matts 300 was enjoyable to watch as he did exactly what we are all taught to do, go through your pre-shot routine and bowl when you are ready.
I didnt see any "lucky" shots in that game and of the "perfect" games I have witnessed and bowled, that was probably the most perfect, every ball a copy of the last and every shot seemed (from a lane or two away) as if it hit the same place... a lesson here guys... on all of his shots he went for a customary walk to keep the same routine going - not superstitous but a routine, especially when going for the last 4 or 5.
I must applaud the composure and talent I witnessed - MATT IT WAS A GREAT GAME AND THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE TO WATCH AND WELL DESERVED.

Thanx alot i didnt expect any comments from anyone, just because of who i am but thankyou it really means alot.
if anyone asks the hardest shot mentally for myself was the 10th strike i dont know why but for some reason it is.
Once again id like to say thankyou.

Now looking forward to do it again soon but not getting greedy it will come with time.

Scoops your list would be way too long to put under your name mate. but well done matt on 300.

baron, are you saying that it takes kelmscott bowlers 15 frames to bowl a 300?

I thought that this Matthew bowled it in Rockingham

baron, are you saying that it takes kelmscott bowlers 15 frames to bowl a 300?

Its a quote from the movie Kingpin, but it does have some truths. Its better than what some people have told me that it takes bowlers down there 2 hours to watch 60 minutes! :D :rolleyes: :D

In all seriousness well done Matt. At least you didn't need to prebowl in order to get both of yours!

but it does have some truths.

What truths does it have then?

As a social bowler, and one looking to join a league, in armadale, what centers are local to me and what prices are their leagues?

I suppose i would whats the term,? average??? around 110 or so, i think

Yes well done Luke one of my all time fav movies. Always like to try and pick the pros at the end. Might I suggest Melina actually hire the video to see the point of my post and see that its nothing personal and hopefully Team FUBAR got a giggle from it.

However I do agree with Scoops.....

Ian, get rid of that CRAP under your name man!... no-one gives a toss!!

Baron

Kingpin is one of the greatest films of all time. Must hire it out again sometime soon

"Bye Reverend Munson. Bye Wh*re" :D

No REPLY from IAN

Perhaps he's been MUNSONNED

Hey i changed BUTTERCUPS shoes, where do i find the new ones?

I been milking the cow, took me awhile to get her warmed up??

Funny we dont have a cow, WE HAVE A BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it was before Nationals but i just wanted to say Congrats on the 2nd 300 Matty shame you didn't bowl another in Nats hehe!!

Congrats again!

All the best for the future!
Caity!

What truths does it have then?
As a social bowler, and one looking to join a league, in armadale, what centers are local to me and what prices are their leagues?
I suppose i would whats the term,? average??? around 110 or so, i think
why would you want to join a league near armadale (kelmscott) if you live in mt lawley?

Back
Top Bottom