Matt Riley rumour re Rachuig??

Finchy

Just wondering if any of the Tassie bowlers can confirm or dispel a rumour that I heard today from NSW?

Has Matt been taken off the Men's Rachuig Team because he is now living in NSW??? And if he has is Mark Foster the replacement team member???

Just tryin' to find the truth....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?:

First I have heard of it, considering Mark Foster made the team legit...

The only change I know of is Ash Riley in for Paul Lucock.

I have a feeling somebody is blowing smoke up your a#%, but I have been wrong before...

Thank you Andrew, I had a feeling that the person I was speaking to had been misinformed. Isn't wasn't actually my a#$ that was having the smoke blown up it but theirs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I shall take pleasure in informing them tomorrow that they have been led up the garden path....

Thank God for Total Bowling, how on earth would we find out anything without it???!?!?!?!

PS: How on earth do you juggle all your messenger/chat sites at once when you are online?? I have enough trouble just with ICQ and MSN..... :roll:

Hey Finchy,

Yes i qaulified 2nd, and Matt Riley is still in the team, and as androo stated, Ash Riley, is the replacement for Paul Lucock.

Mark Foster

Well thats a good one i have to say

im on the team and we are going to win and thats all i got to say about that

its time to play the game

Finchy said:
PS: How on earth do you juggle all your messenger/chat sites at once when you are online?? I have enough trouble just with ICQ and MSN..... :roll:

Very simple...use one program called Trillian....it uses all the messenger programs, and IRC so I can get to the Totalbowling chat.

Comes in handy.

Don't all the icons look impressive though?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom