mason another 1000 4 game series

L

lee auld

Nathaniel Mason bowls 1000 neat with games of 268,247,269,216.to have 2 open frames.

can any one catch him! :showoff:

well done julie price on her 297

great bowling keep it up

robert and lee

Nathaniel Mason bowls 1000 neat with games of 268,247,269,216.to have 2 open frames.
can any one catch him! :showoff:
well done julie price on her 297
great bowling keep it up
robert and lee
can anyone catch him i guess Keryn Delaney can as he has bowled 3 300's in 6 months

Jesz you guys must have a hell of a open lanes down there, with the scores down there you can throw a shot anywhere.

I can't wait until Mid Country we going to have some fun.

Jesz you guys must have a hell of a open lanes down there, with the scores down there you can throw a shot anywhere.

you really are a ****er. always have been since you didnt shower back in the junior days.

now instead of filling this thread with your worthless rubbish, congratulate him or get the hell out.

you really are a ****er. always have been since you didnt shower back in the junior days.
now instead of filling this thread with your worthless rubbish, congratulate him or get the hell out.

They are both great achivements in there own rights, Grug should have hes first 300 game very soon.

As for mid country I refering that we will all have a good high scoring contest

that is implying that its not their talent thats getting the high scores, its the lanes.

not at all, come and have a bowl. its not the whole centre thats scoring off its head.. its mostly these 2 freaks.

nathaniel and keryn bowl great no matter where they are, not just here. nathaniel went awesome on the weekdn at the Superstrike Newcastle Cup, in one hell of a quality field.

and rosser grub has a 300.

that is implying that its not their talent thats getting the high scores, its the lanes.

I never said anything about talent, both have talent and a lot off it, but to bowl high scores and regularly as it seems the case at them moment you need skill, luck and a good condition bowl on, We had the same type of thing before the open someone was bowling a 1000 series a week.

And I would not call them a ditch, the scores show that the brunswick oiling machine puts out a even condition and lanes hold the condition well.

It would be great if Julie could get a tournement going as they would get a great roll up.

Like I said I can't wait until Mid Country

Anyway back on topic, well done to both, for the high scores and Nathainal also did well in Newcastle.

my view is is you look back to when theo owned the centre there were 1 or two 300's bowled in what 20 years but since wally, eileen, dwayne and julie have taken over the business and purchased new lanes,approaches and a new authority22 lane machine we have seen averages jump by atleast 20 pins per bowler and 5 300's bowled in a year. its maybe because of the lane machine but the person bowling the ball down still has to be consistant. i was there before and after the new lanes were put in and if i could afford to travel from adelaide each week id bowl there still as i enjoyed the lanes and conditions and also the bowlers were a lot of fun
jeremy hill
ps: Get a tournament arganised and i will be there to bowl in it for sure

well we would like to thank you for your thoughs on bathurst, but we have one question. When was the last time you bowled at the bathurst bowl?

You didnt say who that question was directed at but if it was at me the last time i bowled there was in december 2006 and i guessing you have never bowled there since the new lanes were put in lee. as i worked there for a year and never saw you bowl once. i have nothing to complain about Bathurst Tenpin Bowl i like the conditions there i just wish they were like that where i bowl in adelaide. and like i said if they were to get a decent tournament going i will come and bowl in it i did last year for thier skins and will again

jeremy

jeremy no it was not directed at you, it was directed at aphelion. And I do take offence to your comment in regards to my not bowling there as you do not know anything about the situation.
and in regards to the bickering about the boys bowling so well,why can we just congratulate them and get on with it.(no jeremy that is not directed at you.)

When was the last time that Bathurst held a tournament?

I didn't bowl the skins because:
a) I was living in Brisbane at the time,
b) It's gonna take more than a skins tournament for me to spend 3 hours behind the wheel of my car.

Like I said, put on a tournament similar to the NSW Country Open and I'll be there.

congrates nath dont woz i still remember the topic was about u and not a tourny.....get over it you sound like 2yr olds

Congrats Nath keep up the awsome bowling.

PS can we get back on topic. start another topic in the same forum instead of where someone is being congratulated on.

Back
Top Bottom