MAJOR sale here and now

mazmundy

hello ladies and gents i hav some great deals for u here and now and i would like to c how many ppl would b interested. for this weeks special we hav the following.

(all in 15lb)
2x ebonite crossfires going or $60 each
1x track exception 5.0 which i struggle to part with going for $120
1x columbia original u-turn $90
1x columbia detour $90
1x columbia power drive polished $80 (if u wondering y it is cheaper its had a few more games then the rest this is my most reliable ball.)
and the final one is-
1x columbia CHRIS BARNES select going for $90
so ladies and gentlemen here we gosome great balls on offer first come first serve if u not happy with the price but want the ball let me know coz im sure there can b an arrangement made somehow cheers ryan burton.

ok here we go guys and girls latest reports on balls my prized possesion xception 5.0 has been sold and the rest are up for offer still so pm me asap coz alot of these balls are in demand cheers ryan burton

ok ok... only 2 balls left::

crossfire
detour (if ur looking for a great heavey oil ball this one come highly recommend)

sold :: crossfire, u-turn, exception 5.0, powerdrive and chris barnes select

Ryan

ok guys here is the low domn
detour
crossfire
u-turn and power dirve are all up for grabs cheers ryan burton.

hi guys the crossfire is sold so wat we hav left is the power drive, detour, and u-turn up for grabs these balls won't last long cheers ryan burton.

latest reviews as far as i know there is still-
exception 5.0
u-turn
detour
and 1 new one up for offer 15lb special agent practically brand knew 1st drilling $ 150
cheers ryan burton.

Back
Top Bottom