Luke Burton 300

I would like to say a huge congrats to Luke Burton on bowlin a 300 game at Keon Park tonite.

Congrats again

:angel: Flick :angel:

Well man what can i say about your game..

To sit there and watch you bowl 12 perfect strikes mate was awesome.

You are a very talented bowler and a hell of a nice guy.

Keep em coming luke and remember slow down and concentrate on those 10 pins....lol...

Your captain..

Congratulations Luke on your 300.. :D
Al messaged me when it happened & I told him to congratulate you.
I see your Captain didn't want to be out done & went & bowled a 300 right after you did.. Thats a fantastic effort for the both of you.
Well Done Luke, & I hope there are many more to come.

Jenny ;)

Congratulations man!!!

This is definately well deserved and long overdue.
I'm sure its only the first of many.

Well done again.
Brendan

Well done Luke on your 300 game tonite
great to see the young talent coming
through the ranks and really starting to shine...
keep em coming ;)

Nice to see you finally got one!! Well deserved!!

There should have been a third 300 last night... but the other Mr Burton stuck a 9 pin!!

:p :p :p

Congrats on your 300 Luke... It was phenominal, and not once did you look like missing... I was privelidged enough to be bowling along side you last night and im heaps proud of you... You were so relaxed and its the calmest i have ever seen you... Its been a long time due and last night you got your dream of having your name up along side Al's... I was with you all the way and when you through that last ball i just knew you had it... My heart was racing on that last shot... I hope that i will be bowling with you when you throw your next one bud... Keep them coming & Keep those Bundy's rolling in...

Tam xxx

Nice work Luke, I came all the way form Queensland to see that and i jsut wish i could get my first one now. Luke and Allan just show great team work :p

Good luck on bowling more

Phill

First time on Forum. Well done mate on your first 300. Hope there's many more to come. Made the night extremely good for Mum and Dad. Congrats mate.

Rev

Back
Top Bottom