LUKE "151" ROBERTS

alright thanks chuck for now on i will keep my mouth shut on the week end i was thinking what type of sh>t i would get from you guys alright lay it on me i deverse it

I agree chucky.

So luke has reality hit yet?? Its ok we all make mistakes so next time think b4 u start crapping on. If u keep your mouth shut a bit more you mite just earn some respect off other bowlers.

Ciao For Now

Roo Boy

Luke 151 Roberts

Ow well look on the bright side like u were only 40 pins off allstars - Thats not really a bright side though is it Did u end up bowling sub 100 at c/cup

what goes around comes around, and this came around and bit you on the "butt"..................... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i agree with all you guys, tiny little lucy should learn to keep his big overgrown mouth shut

hay dopey i can handle every one else but giving me SH^t but not reason being that they have been there and done that and so have i. but you on the other hand you did not even bowl junior country cup so you cant talk lol

dale bagging luke

i think he can give u "Sh^t", as u so elequently put it, due to the fact that u have a whole forum devoted to giving u sh^t :)

Ahh well after spending a few days offline its nice to come back on here to a topic which should be remembered for history to come....... arrrrrgh what im i talking about! lol...
I have to amit we all bowled fairly ordinary at colac... im in not cryin over spilt milk... just remember luke... think b4 you speak. then we wont have to talk about u so much... come to think of it. my 169 ave for the C/cup aint so bad to your 151 ave luke... but its ok... theres always next year... thats if deano, joe, rob, trev and all the other ppl that are better than u dont bowl.
Until next time. See ya

P.S Looking forward to playing on thursday night deano... should be a good match.... BUT knowing u deano.... on the night will tell.

as to u luke, i never have represented sunraysia in c/cup, and most of all i choose not to represent sunraysia at c/cup. its my choice and i am going to stick by it big mouth!!!!

Thursday night

lickwid didn't c how you went against team deano how many points you end up with? I think i would have gone close to shooten 140 ave for the night still got 3 though so can't be all bad

Yeh was talking bout thurday night but after reading the latest sunraysia forum im pretty sure i know how it went. You still bowling melbourne cup

well looks like lukes mouth got him in trouble... atleast he tries to represent sunraysia well at c/cup but it would look better if he didnt say he will take it all and come back with a bad rep. Think b4 u act

:D luke came back with a bad rep, do da, do da.
luke came back with a bad rep oh da do da day

:lol: hehehehehe i think its quite funny lol, him big noting himself hahahahahaha :lol:

Back
Top Bottom