"LOVEYS FAREWELL"

As some of you bowlers maybe aware or may not be aware, NSW Country Cup will be Steve Lovell last Tournament, as previously mentioned by Webber.

As he will be surely missed by us all we would like to see or hear if anyone would like to mention a few kind words for his final round or if anyone can share a story or two to mention at this weekend tournament.

Orange Tenpin Bowl,

If they are stories about Lovvie I hope they have a "bleep" button on the microphone!!
Seriously this weekend will see the end of bowling for not only one of the true LEGENDS of our game, but also the man who really made bowling fun and exciting to watch.

I have been so busy at work I had forgotten about this sad event. What can anyone say about Steve other than he will be missed, one the legends of the game both on and off the lanes. Bowling wll be sadder for him not at events Plus all the young ladies of the game wil not have the pleasure of his quips to keep them amused anymore.

There are too many stories about Steve, one of the best that sticks in my mind was the match against Donna Adamack, it was a classic to watch.

Steve was truly a character and I am shocked to hear that he will not be there any more ... btu I also think he will miss it as well.

lovey all the best in retirement we will miss your ability to always have fun on the lanes but steve will also retire the lovey suffle best quote from steve ive heard was in the gold pin coke classic against fred its like a torvil & dean show all the best

It is a sad moment in bowling to hear of Lovey's retirement. I have always enjoyed competing against and with Steve, his characteristics on and off the lanes always made you laugh and enjoy the tournament. I will miss all the stories he had to tell from his early days of bowling, boy they were hilairious.

The tenpin bowling population is going to miss a true champion of the game.

Cheers,
Christian
:)

Back
Top Bottom