Looking for replacement bowler for Tuesday nights at Aspley

Chucky

hey people.

Due to injuring my knee for the 5th time in 18 months and rupturing my ACL which means I need to have a knee reconstruction. Therefore i will be out for 12 months from bowling.

So im trying to find some one to take my place in the Tuesday night clever coupons league at Aslpey at 8:30. Its a 3 man teams league that costs $35 for 3 games with a huge money pay out at end of season. The two team mates are Sean Moyle and Fred Desmere (not sure on name spelling sorry)

If any one is interested please leave a post on here or PM for any other details.

Hey all,

This is a really great league. If there is anyone looking for a league with great competition where you can also have a bit of fun and a HUGE payout, then this is the league for you.

It starts at 8.00pm and as Steve said is $35.00 for 3 games

Hope to see a new team member for Sean and Fred.

Best of luck with the surgery Steve and hope you are back on your feet quick smart!

Brad and Rachel

Guys if you know anyone to fill this spot Please contact Steve A.S.A.P.

as we know he is very worried about letting his Team down.

As Rachel said good luck with your leg Steve and do not be a STRANGER

Hi all is this a scratch or handicap league? If it starts at 8.00pm what is the average finishing time. I have to start 4.00am Wednesday morning. I don't know if Fred would bowl with me any way.....

Brad Ballis

Hi all is this a scratch or handicap league? If it starts at 8.00pm what is the average finishing time. I have to start 4.00am Wednesday morning. I don't know if Fred would bowl with me any way.....

Brad Ballis

Brad it finishes at 10:00 pm, I get home near Richlands at around 10:30pm most nights(depends on traffic, eg Pearson, George, Ronnie hogging the lanes on the way home)

Its scratch and Handicapp

Brad it finishes at 10:00 pm, I get home near Richlands at around 10:30pm most nights(depends on traffic, eg Pearson, George, Ronnie hogging the lanes on the way home)
Its scratch and Handicapp
Ok will check the finances as I bowl Monday at Cannon Hill Wednesday at Mt Gravatt and Saturday at richlands and I am sure the boss (Vicki) will have a few words to say.:mad: :mad:

You's also have to watch out for Fred's bad little habbits..... For example, if he starts laughing for no reason, don't stand near him for a few minutes!!!!!!
Love ya Fred.........

I know you would Fred actually you might teach me how to keep my average down. No seriously I will talk to Vicki and see what she says.

Brad

Back
Top Bottom