Looking for an ebonite wolf

snu2

As per the title, I'm after an ebonite wolf ball. 14-15 or let me know what you have, I Know it's a long shot but I won't find one if I don't ask. Preferred location Brisbane...
Thanks jono.

I have one Jono, I'm pretty sure it's a 14lb on the 2nd drill... Haven't picked it up for many moons

I'm in brisbane, north side.. All yours if u want it.. I'll even plug it for 20 bucks

Hi schimicko, thanks for the reply, my bad when I put the post up, I'm actually after a clear ball. Otherwise your offer and location is just too good to be true. II'll get back to you if nothing
else turns up. Thanks again, jono

Aha.. Now I know which wolf your talking about.. Sorry haven't got one of those but I do have a track flaming-T on its first drill if you can't get hold of the wolf

Just had a look at the track flaming t, looks pretty cool, what weight and how much would you want for it.
I'm very interested. Thanks jono

Jono, it's 14lb (and a bit)40 bucks and I'll plug it up and resurface it for free mate

Jay, spare tyre was great if it was drilled correctly to emulate a rolling wheel, you really knew when your release was crap

Sweet I'll take it. How long do you need till its ready, and where abouts in nth brizzy are you I'm not strathpine i

Still using it until tues, I can plug it up Wednesday, should be ready to rock n roll by late Thursday or Friday .. I'm in kallangur

Cool, sounds great, let me know when you are ready and I'll come get get it thanks again. Jono

Hi mate, just checking in on the progress with the ball, not to rush you, but still very keen. Thanks jono

Hey Jono, I was lazy, have only just plugged it this morning.. Should be ready to go on Monday

Back
Top Bottom