Looking for a League

S

smittyb

Having bowled in orange recently after a good few years off of bowling I'm looking to start bowling league again. Over the 12 Games bowled I managed a 210 avg. But as I felt the lanes were fairly easy (and forgiving) I'm looking for a local league to regain a league avg and TBA membership again. I'm posting on here to get a few opinions on different centres and any leagues they offer for a solo bowler. The closest centres to me are : Liverpool, Chester Hill, Fairfield, Campbelltown, South Gate & Macarthur (these are all within 25mins drive of me.)
I don't mind if a league is half way through or not I'm just looking to get an avg and some weekly practise really.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Brad

Depends what night you want to bowl, thursday night at blacktown is a scratch doubles league and always looking for reseres, chester hill is moving, but best advice i can offer is ring the alley's up and see what is on offer

Campbelltown has a scratch singles league on sunday nights I'm sure. Peter has the best advice, call the centres to check things out. :D

Liverpool has a singles league restarting in 2 weeks time. Thats on Thursday nights at 9PM. $40 for 4 games including skins.
Before Singles, they run a Doubles that starts at 7:30PM, 4 Games for $35. Call Nikos on 0409 817 021 for more info.

Liverpool has a singles league restarting in 2 weeks time. Thats on Thursday nights at 9PM. $40 for 4 games including skins.
Before Singles, they run a Doubles that starts at 7:30PM, 4 Games for $35. Call Nikos on 0409 817 021 for more info.

not a bad league great people

if u like to bowl on oil i would advise against it

Campbelltown has a scratch singles league on Thursday nights at 8pm. $25 (or thereabouts) for 4 games. I think there's a vacancy at the moment so you can probably step right up.

Hi we are also looking for someone to share a spot in our Thurday night scratch doubles at Blacktown. Bowl every second week, 4 gms @ $36.00 a time. Maybe this would suit.

Back
Top Bottom