logan City Tenpin Skins Tonight !!!!!!

happychicken

Staff member
For you guys that dont know the location it is

14-17 Wembley Rd, Logan Central

Phone Number 32092255

Hope to see you all there :)

Dont think he'll reply, last message i got off Mick was that he was on his way out there with the spray bottle.....

I saw him carrying a 20 litre tin of canola into logan bowl . At least the lanes wont get a cholesterol problem.

seriously guys will there be fresh oil past 25 feet, because it's alot of money to waste, and last time I was there it was like bowling at the old Brownsplains.

I was hoping with the new kegel they will be able to lay a longer pattern

seriously guys will there be fresh oil past 25 feet, because it's alot of money to waste, and last time I was there it was like bowling at the old Brownsplains.

I was hoping with the new kegel they will be able to lay a longer pattern

there is more length and more oil...

brett shame u werent there dude it was a great night out
thanks to mick and everyone at logan for a good nite

Here Here Cam, It was a good night.

Good condition, I will be going back to practise to learn how to remove those corner pins.
Thanks Logan for doing a good job, getting 30 bowlers 2 a skins at that time is un heard of these days, well done

brett shame u werent there dude it was a great night out

yeah i know... i had no money... had alot of bowling to do in november(all weekends in nov i was bowling)... and i could only work weekends... due to i was still at school... but i'm out now:D.... and then some miss communication at my old coles store... saying i didnt wanna work while i was sorting out my transfer papers etc(back at work now)... and i was starting at 8am saturday morning anyway.. so yeah....

Definatly a fun night out. I really enjoyed bowling out there.

Cheers for organising it Mr Happychicken!

Looking forward to the next one mate.

Cheers to the staff also for making the event run so smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom