LOGAN CITY SQUADS for 5th/6th June

Latest squad list at 29th May for Logan City Tour Stop on 5th/6th June.

With a busy time ahead in June for Qld. bowling, good to see so many interested Twin Tour Balls and Puffs ..... last chance to get in some games before Assn. Challenge at Kingaroy (will not be as cold here as it will be at 6.00am when the chicks will bowl !)

To change squads, nominate or withdraw (hope not), please contact

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• LOGAN CITY 2 SQUADS.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 60
Good morning Mary,
Can you please add Matthew Hyman, Leanne & Ron Warmington to A Squad please.

Regards

"Casper"

Rumour has it that there are more bowlers to nominate for Logan ! Looks like a very good field for this weekend. B Squad is full but spots still available in both A squad - Sat. 1.00pm checkin and C squad- Sun. 1.00pm checkin.

Nominate here or just turn up - if you wish to withdraw, it would be appreciated if you could contact me. Good opportunity for a final hit out before Assn. Challenge the following weekend ... however, nothing can prepare the Puffs for the 6.00am start at Kingaroy on Sat !!!!!

More info on the Tour at www.twintour.com.au

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• LOGAN CITY 2 SQUADS.pdf
    58.3 KB · Views: 67
Not at all Peter - there is always Sunday! Have a couple of spots now in B Squad - 8.00am check in if you wish, as well as 1.oopm check in for C Squad.

Flower

Hi Mary, sorry for late notice but can you please remove me from this stop. Thank you and hope everyone bowls well. See you at the next one.

Jackie

Hi Mary,

Can you please remove Shayne Melton from C squad as he will not be bowling.
and mary Alicia is still bowling though.

Thanks Alicia

sorry mary but could you please remove Darcy Fox and Kasey Smith as i am unable to bowl due to work related injury

Back
Top Bottom