Live scores Sydney junior cup

philby

So what are the chances of having live coverage of Sydney Junior cup. I would hope the kids can get a bit of recognition for there ability and achievements

Philby
I agree - the juniors should have coverage.
However for this events there won't be live scores on TotalBowling .. due to the fact that currently I subsidise the whole operation (airfares/accomodation etc) myself. I have to pick and choose what events I go to.

If someone can arrange these things for me I have no problems with attending events interstate (I live in Brisbane) but without that it is extremely difficult.

ok .. looks like there might be a chance to broadcast the Junior Sydney Cup live .. please post under here if you want to see it done live.

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

hi Graham,
You know I would say Yes Great Idea,
Will buy you Dinner on the Saturday night
if you like
icon_biggrin.gif

it would be great graham

hope to see you there might strugle now ansett have gone bust but ay we will see

from the NiceGuy

Coverage of Sydney Cup would be legendary, that'd be soooooooooooooooooo fantastic, except that I wouldnt be at home to be able to watch it
icon_wink.gif

I think it'd be great if you could come down & do it for us.

Live coverage of Syndey Cup would be good as, as I wont be able to go see it so be able to watch it from home.

Hey Graham,

I think it would be great for all of the juniors and also the parents who send there kids away and don't know any scores till they are rung and if any junior out there is like me i never ring home well inless i remember lol or they ring me ooops i do that nearly every tourney i'm away for Sorry
icon_smile.gif

it would be GREAT if you could do it plz
icon_smile.gif

It would be fanstastic Graham PLEASE
icon_smile.gif

Dont do it G , cause i wont be there ah well you better do it for the sharp tournie up in brissie

ok ok

I think the consensus is that we will have live scores from Sydney, and yes Greg i'll take you up on that offer
icon_razz.gif

I'll make an announcement in the next day or so but i can say right now we will be going live from the Junior Sydney Cup !!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!

Thanks Graham I think its great. Unfortunatly I will not be able to be there this year due to work commitments but my daughter will be and I look forward to looking up the scores on your great site

would be good to see, juniors work hard and recognition like this goes a long way. mini me i'll remind you to ring your mum and dad!
icon_rolleyes.gif

this sounds like a great idea!!!
but how about we show our appreciation and donate say 5 or 10 bucks each 2 graham at sydney cup 4 the effort hes putting in 4 us??
i will start by donating 10$ (the 10$ i owe ya anyways g. lol!)
just a thought....
bye
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hercules:
how about we show our appreciation and donate say 5 or 10 bucks each 2 graham at sydney cup 4 the effort hes putting in 4 us??
just a thought....
bye
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks dude ! I think if there is anyone we should be thanking for me coming to the Sydney Cup it should be Doc Kee !! He is the one who is supporting me and getting me to come down there - I seriously hope that this Ansett crap doesn't make it too expensive !

Anyways - if anyone does want to contribute anything towards what I do here on TotalBowling I don't mind - all monies currently are going towards the hosting of this site. With almost 400000 webpage hits in the last 15 days, this site is really starting to take off and as I have said before I can't expect Dave to cover the hosting for nothing forever. To have this sort of site (volume of hits) hosted elsewhere is not cheap, but Dave is continuing to support it. We have had a number of contributions from people already which is terrific.

Like I have said before .. the site will always be here and will never close down (as long as I can help it anyways), but if you want to support us, feel free.

icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom