Ladies Tournament

raph

Raph
Hi Ladies
Sue Raphael here I wish to bring to your attention that I am running a "Ladies Tournament" at Sunshine Bowl on the 11th July the cost is $75.00 8 games two divisions Scratch and Handicap.

I am hoping for your support in this endeavor to give the Ladies a regular event to bowl in. Depending on the success of this first event you could look forward to tournament every 6-8 weeks

I would also like to thank Total Bowling for their support in allowing this post.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Sue

Hi All

Just to let those ladies that are bowling on Sunday the 11th at Sunshine Bowl that check in is 8.30 - 8.45am.

At this stage I have 31 bowlers which is great. Any lady who still is wishing to bowl please let me know.

Thank you all

Sue Raphael

I dont' bowl any more but it's nice to see something happening for the ladies. It would be good to see as much support as possible for this so come on ladies, get those entries in.

My hats off to you Sue for trying to get this off the ground. I wish you all the best of luck.

Liz

Hi All

I would to thank all the ladies that bowled in the tournament and you enjoyed it.
Sorry I was unable to attend but I was in hospital once again thankyou

Sue

Back
Top Bottom