Krystal King Bowls 299!!

Krystal... Congratulations on your 299 at Caboolture Last Night! Huge Effort chicky:p Damn that 7 PIN! I'd Burn it! LOL
I'm sure the 300 isn't too far away!

LOve ya Jodes xoxox

Nice work krystal. So close, i know what that 7 pin feels like. You will get there, keep it up!!

Congrats

Congrats Krystal!! Once you do a 299 the 300 shouldnt be to far away!! Damn i missed it!!

Luv Ya Chooken aka Caitlin

OMG, that's fantastic "Bastard 7 pin" ](*,)

Hang in there possum, the 300 is just around the corner

Love Brad, Rachel, Shontay & Khynan Reggars

Hey
Congrats Krystal! Nice bowling!! As everyone else has said, just hang in there and that 300 will come (even if it does involve a bystander throwing a foreign object at any remaining pins haha!!).
Well Done!

Jen

hey krystal,
congrats!thats a huge effort shame the 7 pin didnt fall but keep at it and im sure all your hard work will be rewarded!!!! cya at uni ciao

Congratulations Krystal! That is certainly some awesome bowling. Keep up the great work! Your hard work is paying off so ur 300 wont be too far away.

Love you lots Taya

Yo Homie!!
Congrats on ur maaaad game!!! That's a fair effort .... !! Darn that 7 pin!!! ... I'm sure if Napoleon Dynamite was around, he would slap that 7 pin down 4 ya ... ;) Keep doin ur thang girl ... the 300's just around the corner ... :cool:
Roxanne Medel
xoxox

Hey Krystal awesome stuff chicky, pity bout the seven pin but hey next time the *&^% will go over for sure!!! I hope to here of a 300 soon, I know it'll come! Plus you still owe me one hahahaha!!!

Dion

Well bowled Krystal. With all the people around you on those last few frames, it was mighty cool bowling and a pleasure to watch. There will be a next time very soon. Well done "young gun" =D>

Cheers

Feral

(Cricky - I'm pretty sure she was wearing her Tassie rep shirt so it would have been extra special)

Back
Top Bottom