Kirsten Ferguson 1st 300 Game!!!

phaggy

I would just like to congratulate Kirsten Ferguson on her first ever 300 game last night at Caboolture, game 1 of the Wednesday Super League on lanes 7 & 8, I have been told.
I wasnt there to see it but have heard it was a great game and well bowled, not sure what ball it may have been with.
Still great game and I am sure the first of many more to come over your life in the sport.:):)
Love Phillip

Congrats. Kirsten and Yes! it really was a good game ...... no hesitation at all for her 12th ball but she did fall apart mildly afterwards and would not even have a XXXX to stop the shaking.

Flower

Congratulations Kirsten. Yes it was awesome to watch - I was bowling on lanes 5 & 6 and watching you bowl you wouldn't have known it was your first 300. They were all beautiful pocket shots. I hope there are many more to come....

Well Done Kirsten,
Congratulation on your 1st 300 - may there be many more
Cheers
Animal & Carol

AUNTIE KIRSTEN

I WAS SO HAPPY FOR YOU WHEN YOU RANG US AND TOLD MUMMY YOU BOWLED
A 300.

CONGRATS LOVE U LOTS
KAITLIN:new_shocked::woot_jump:

I have been told it was with one of the new Storm balls that she has bought recently, the first of what I am sure will be many 300 games over your bowling career baby.
Once again I would like to say how so very proud of you I am and congratulations on a great achievement, one that never be repeated as long as you are in the sport. I remember my first 300 like it was yesterday and I am sure that everyone who has bowled one can too, the first one is always the one you look back on. It is also the one that you can never replicate, subsequent 300 games also feel great to be able to bowl but none ever give you the same feeling as finally getting over the hump for that first one, it lifts all the weight off your shoulders.
Love Phillip

Back
Top Bottom