KEGEL hits geelong

craig

as of wednesday the 11th of february, i am pleased to announce we will be running the KEGEL CUSTODIAN LANE MACHINE

i am sure this is great news for all tournament bowlers heading down to sleepy hollow to bowl this year

we will be adopting the 3-1 pattern in all leagues and tournaments

Craig,

Thats great news. Do you know if you will be running the 3-1 pattern at all times, or jsut tournaments and leagues.

Meaning that if l bowled on sunday arvo, would l get the 3-1 pattern.

Thats a good idea Craig. I think most centres should consider going to a similar pattern all the time like Geelong. theres no point in having centres that you can close your eyes and still throw a strike. Also im sure there are people out there that would like to have a go at some of the big tournaments but dont because they dont have the confidence. If they were to be bowling on a tournament condition week in week out confidence would grow, resulting in possibly more entries into tournament.

Well done Geelong, i hope more follow.

Craig,

I would like to think that Geelong is going to start the tren amongst the centres now, with the 3-1 pattern. As crazzzed put it, a number of centres now are just a case of close the eyes and chuck, and you are almost bound to hit the pocket.

Craig, does Geelong also use the prodigy oil. As l know a couple of centres are using this, but the lanes are breaking down after a couple of games. Have you experianced this with the new patern yet?

yes we are using prodigy oil

we have been using prodigy since it arrived in australia months ago, with great success

Craig,

Is that because your lanes are so easy to bowl on? hehe jks. I know its late but i havent been online for a week or so... But congrats on gettin kegal mate.. i look forward to bowlin on it in the future.

:D hey chuck'o congrats on the new toy
we are in the process of working out our
3:/1 for trials in march hopefully ours will be as successful
as i know yours will be

Regards Greg

Hi Craig,

I was just wondering how the 3:1 pattern is going with everyone there... they like or dislike it??

some are some aren't

i was having a laugh the other day with a mate in regards to bowlers making this comment in general

"the lanes are great"

a quote often used when the lanes are easy or open

why dont they just say the lanes are easy ???

there are many great lanes out there, they just won't give you a 220+ return

Back
Top Bottom