K & K CLASSICS 2005

FLOWER

Attaching squad list for K & K Classics - as you can see - C Squad is full with B Squad filling fast - for info. see Entry Forms forum or contact:

Mary Flower - 3865 8887 - email: [email protected]

Don't forget that we pick up and deliver from the airport and to all you interested locals - please get in soon - with 70 entries at the moment and the spot winners to be included, the tournament is going well.

More Entry forms will be delivered to all the Brisbane centres later this week, so keep your eyes open or just ask at the counter of your local centre.

Great opportunity for all with both Men's and Ladies divisions separate and a $175 entry fee for the men and $160 for the ladies and NO travel costs for all you locals......once again our thanks must go to the sponsors 'Clean up with K & K' - TA Graham!!! (over $7000 !!)

FLOWER

Thanks to Tim Reichel for reminding me (not for the first time either) that I did not attach the squad listing - doing so now!!!

Flower

Mary

Can you put Terry Silva in D Squad please. Will definately be bowling this year.

Went to Werribee last weekend and to my relief my car was there this time when I left the bowl. I had left my gear inside until I left. Didn't want to tempt fate now did I.

See you in a months time.

This is to inform all bowlers who have not nominated for the K & K Classics that ALL THREE SQUADS on Saturday 16th April are now full with reserves and that no more entries will be received at this time.

Squad A with check in at 6.00pm on Friday night has spots available and I feel sure this will fill also - with still a month to go, surely the influx of entries so early is due to the cancellation of NSW events. Perhaps another indication of a NEW TREND!!

Apologies to those wishing to bowl Sat. but very happy for the sponsor and organizers. Anyone wishing to swap from Saturday to Friday night will be happily accommodated!!

FLOWER

Back
Top Bottom