K & K classic Updated list

km25

Hi Everyone,

Here is the updated list including the new Thursday night squad.

If there is anyone out there that is bowling a saturday squad that would like to swap to the thursday squad it would be greatly appreciated. This is to try and have some room for some more interstate bowlers.

Don't forget the Thursday night squad is $50.00 cheaper.

If anyone would like to swap please contact me on [email protected] only.

thankyou
kirstie

Attachments

• K&K classisc squad list.xls
    24 KB · Views: 126
Kirstie.

I sent you an email to get into Z Squad last week ... Thurday Night, instead of the Friday Afternoon ...

Can you please move me to Thursday Night Squad.

Thanks

Peter Martin.

Hi Kirstie

Tried sending you an email but it came back saying that it could not be sent. Anyways can you please change me to the Thursday night squad?

Cheers

Could someone please tell me if the Thursday squad is 6pm start or check-in. And if its 6 oclock start does that mean its 5:30 check in?...if anyone could make sense of that. haha. Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

Here is ther latest squad listing as at 7.00am Thursday 2/03/06.

Please if you would like to change a squad please email me direct on [email protected].

Thankyou
Kirstie

Hello everyone,

Just letting you all know that B, C, D & E are all full and there is 8 spots left in the thursday night squad and there is 24 spots in A Squad (Friday lunch).

Still if there is anyone that would like to give up there spot on saturday for an interstate bowler please contact me on [email protected].

Thankyou
Kirstie

whats it all about
wheres it at
how much
please tell me details ive been out of the loop for a long time
loop not circle of trust
daniel d

Hi everyone,

Just letting everyone know that there is only 3 spots left in the Thursday night squad and there is nowtwo spots left in the Friday night squad. Friday lunch there is still lots of room. All other squads are full.

Thankyou
Kirstie

Hello Everyone,

Just letting you all know that the Thursday night squad is full, as well as C, D & E squads. There is two spots left in B Squad (Firday night) and 24 Spots left in A Squad (Friday Lunch).

Thankyou
Kirstie

Back
Top Bottom