Just for Fun! - Storm Bowling Ball Fragrances we Won't see any time Soon...

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
I've been going to start this thread for years... By all means make it gross, but do keep it clean please, people!

Storm Bowling Ball Fragrances we Won't see any time Soon...

Here's a start...
  1. Stale Cappucino Breath
  2. Teenage Socks
  3. Something Really Ripe I stepped in One Summer's Day
  4. Rancid Pork Fat
  5. Christmas Prawn Heads Wheelie Bin
  6. Off Gorgonzola

10. Freshly drilled LT-48 with a blunt drill bit scent

11. Whacky Tobaccy (Has to be a green pearl ball)

Jason - you will NOT lift the quality and intellect of this Forum with highbrow threads such as this no matter how hard you may try - some of us like it in the "gutter" [sorry]! I have one - it is the instantly recognisable odour that wafted into a room every time a particular senior US based Corporation's executive entered - I don 't have enough money [and neither does this web site] to mention this boofhead or the Corporation by name - so I won't...but there will be a handful of people who will understand immediately who I mean and agree with me...and this bloke is STILL there!!

Sardines in plastic bag left in the back of a car on a 40 degree day.Yes it really did happen and it took a month to get rid of the stench.

Brenton....let's see the 3 Stooges - Dopey...NO...Rudolf...NO.....Bashful... NO sorry .............strike 3 mate!!......... a hint - he had a name sake that used to race Porches a long time ago!! It's a vague and very long bow I grant you - but well - as I say - we don't have enough money to pay the lawyers!!

Greek Souvlaki with Garlic Sauce aka Tzatziki
And called it Medeterenian Aura

Back
Top Bottom