Just a thankyou....At Werribee.

renta

On sunday at Werribee my boy Justin bowled his first junior comp running 3rd in graded..
To say I was happy does not even go close.The older kids in the comp were great as they made Justin feel at home on the lanes. Justin said gee these guys can bowl. I did notice that Justin's focus doubled & his sparing was fantastic....Braydn one of Macs boys just missed the cut but he bowled well & should be proud of his efforts as he is not long in to two handed bowling.
Again to James.B ,Nathaniel ,Josh.M & the winner of graded Chase who watched every ball of Justins thankyou ...
To Doriana a great tourney for the kids great job.

P.S Well done Juzzy.;););)

Hey MIck

It great to see a post like this,people are very quick to shoot down kids for there actions and dont often recognise what good they can do ,the guys you have mentioned are a cross section of a great group of representatives we have in Victoria's bowling future

Cheerz
Kevin Wilkins

hi ya mick

i totally agree with you with everything. the kids were great and made both our boys very welcome,we were both very proud parents and the tournament was very well run by werribee including jason and jamie taffe.i saw alot of great futures there on the weekend in the juniors.

on another note it was great to see the tenpin bowling show there filming and supporting the kids as well.they do a great job trying to raise the profile of ten pin bowling in australia and cant wait to see some of the kids on tv.

all round a great event and centre doing great things for victorian junior bowling

cheers

Hey MIck

It great to see a post like this,people are very quick to shoot down kids for there actions and dont often recognise what good they can do ,the guys you have mentioned are a cross section of a great group of representatives we have in Victoria's bowling future

Cheerz
Kevin Wilkins

As much as I disagree with Kev out of principle usually, I have to agree this time. Great to see kids getting the praise when they deserve it.

Kids got praised for the weekend and had a good time.
Venue and staff praised.
Tenpin Bowling Show there supporting the future of the sport.

What more can we ask for?

Thank you for your comments. Jason and Jamie Taafe did us proud. Both Doriana and I were away at a family event (first time we've both missed a tournie at Werribee), but I know every one was in great hands.

As you are all well aware Werribee focuses much of its attention on juniors- our family philosophy is that we have to invest in the young to ensure our future Teach them early that this is a sport for LIFE.

In a shameless display of self promotion: We do have our Vic Tenpin Cup at the end of the month. It does have a graded and open division. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you guys (as adults) nurtured these juniors through this phase. It won't be for every one, but the older ones may get a bit of confidence. Again Jamie and Jason will be running the show, so you will be in great hands.

Have a think about it,

Edi

Back
Top Bottom