junior shield/national shirt swaps

DA BOY

The Secret Weapon
hey i know it's a bit early but ........i have 2 shield shirts and 2 nation shirts to swap for any states

8) marsh 8)

no we dont have our shirts yet i was bored so i thought id put it on now

8) marsh 8)

I dont think we know what our uniforms look like untill easter or even later...because i remember last year we didnt get our uniforms till like 2 weeks before shield
:roll: :cry:

Guys the idea of swaps is not wat the shirt looks like but wat state the shirt is from. if u want a certain states shirt u find someone from that state to swap wit. it dont matter wat the shirt looks like. think about it the vic shirts aint changed for a while nor the centrals ones. so swap for a state not for wat it looks like.
i kno i already organised 3 swaps last yr at nats for this yr but i have to check out 2 of them so yea. its all good fun neways so dont stress.
see u all soon
ta tah
flick oxoxoxoxox

they thanks FLICK i was trying to get to that point that it dont matter what they look like

8) marsh 8)

well thats otay. I'm glad i could of some assistance. after 5 yrs of shield u kinda get used to the whole swaps thing. kinda amuses me wen i hear people that aint been away kinda worrying bout stuff like that so i and many others do our best to make them feel rite at home n let them kno there aint nothing to stress over. one question tho y the flick in caps? lol. neways love u all
flick oxoxoxox

haha Sq team hasnt been picked so most of us have to wait and see if we can swap :O anyways salata

~!~GO SQ~!~

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Well NQ doesnt have a shield team yet either, so i cant really say that i will swap....otherwise if i said yes i would go and kick myself for being up my self... LOL :oops: ok moving along back to the subject!

But yeh i would be interested in swappin with tassie if i make shield. I dont mind either ur national or shield shirt just save one for melissa okayz :wink:

Thanks alot

melissa 8)

hey i know it was a bit early to post but my bad
im a male and id rather a few male shirts
so if a male from a team that has already rolled off wants a tassie shirt post here.

p.s i wrote flick in caps cos id didnt stand out well not in caps

KeZzA said:
Can i ask why do you swap shirts???, with other states.
Cause people like to act like they have the same name as you so they look good!

Well when I find out in easter if I am in the nt team, i would love to swap shirts..i wouldnt mind swapping a wa shirt! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: or a act \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

At the end of FEB when i find out if i make the ACT & Southern NSW team, i wouldnt mind swapping shirt/s, for any state.

Wen i find out if i made the act and southern team i wouldnt mind swaping for a queensland or tassie shirt

Back
Top Bottom