Junior NQ Open ?!?!?!

MJ

Melissa Rogers
Hey

I was just wondering if this tournament is going ahead?? And if it is what are the dates for it???

Thanks
MJ ;)

Heya...
Well I did hear that is was suposed to be the weekend after our rolloffs... Umm the 26th or something lol?
Does anyone else know?

hey everybody

I heard that Robby from Kirwan is in the middle of doing up entry forms will try and let every body know when they are out
:confused: :confused:
Ned :rocol:

I hope it isnt the weekend after ur roll offs cause its sq's roll offs weekend. I know of a few people that wouldnt mind goin, so it will be a shame if this happens

isnt it always on the first weekend of december??

people are still at schoolies on the weekend after roll offs....

Hi All,
We are intending to hold the tourney on the first week in December (3rd & 4th) at this stage, unless it clashes with something else. Didn't want to put it too close to the Shield trials (its normally early November, I think). Hope to have the entry forms out soon, so if that weekend is no good let me know asap.
Cheers, Robbie.

Hey Robbie!

Yeah Nq Shield Roll Offs are on the 19th and 20th of November! As far as i know that your date doesn't clash with anything....

Melissa-Jane

Thats great we don't have to go back and forwards lol! Should be a good tornament this year!

Hey Every1

Good luck for the torn n i hope we see great
bowling from all those who are bowling!!!!:D

Catchya Tonaea.:cool:

Good luck every1 who's going in the NQ open!!:D
Bowl weel n hope to see some high games!

Catchya Tonaea:cool:

Back
Top Bottom