Junior Development Camp

LeEsHy

.bring.it.on.
I don't know if this has been done yet But I want to say Congratulations to the following people for getting selected from 2006 nationals for the camp!:p

Dean Judd
Scott lachlan
Mitch Marris
Daan Wijker
Matthew Simpson

Jessica Depaoli
Aimee Bennett
Larissa Nastasi
Taya Reggars
Jennifer Jones

Along with the other 10 from last year... Hope you all have fun! Congratulations!:cool:

Congrats to everybody who was selected...all well deserved.

Another special congrats to the Strikezone gals Jen Jones and Aimee Bennett.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Congrats to all who made the development camp, especially Jen, Taya, and Mitch :D Hope you all have fun while learning some interesting things while at the camp.
Mitch, Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

Cheerio,
BJ

Congratulations to all the guys who made dev camp! Especially lari, scotty and his welding glasses lol, taya, jen jen and matty!! And congratulations again to Joel who got selected for it last year!!

MJ xoxo

Congratulations Scotty and lari!!! Finally seeing some more NQ people getting the chance to go further than jst representing thier state. On ya guys! And to all the other selected, congratulations to you to...some real talent there!

:eek:nfire: :eek:nfire:
CONGRATULATIONS
To all the Juniors Well Done :flasings:
Just a Special Congratulations to our TAYA from
Management and Staff here at ASPLEY BOWL.:eek:nfire:

i would like to say good on ya's for getting in and i hope we all have a good time , i will try and make it fun for use aswell ... peace out

Congrats to everyone that made it...especially Matty, Jen and Mitchy Poo. Its a really great experience and hope you all enjoy yourselves. And Matty please make sure you control Nessie....;)
Cassie

Yeah well done Macho on getting picked for this. Not a bad week for you at all first with the Silver and now the Development Camp. Jolly good...

Oh yeah, spose I should say congrats Jen too.... not that you deserve the congrats or anything haha just kiddin... Go you little ripper!! :D:D

"Macho, macho man... I want to be a Macho man!!" haha

Yes!! Go Team Random Shoe!! lol!! We shall be reunited soon enough 99 ;)
Congrats to everyone who made it...we are gonna have fun guys...
Special congrats to my good mate Aimee (Cheesecake lol)! Unfortunatly for us, Bilpin is actually in the other direction. However, we might see some doggies and flowers for Paul and boxes for Dan...Goodtimes

Cya all soon (ish)

Jen

congrats to everyone who made it especially Jendal and aimee. hope everyone has a great time

Congratulations all. but 2 people have been left out soooo

CONGRATULATIONS TO

Dean Judd

and

Jess Depaoli

congratualtions guys you have done newcastle proud!

Back
Top Bottom