Josh Morel 300 Game !!

becka_girl

Proud Vic Chick
300 Josh Morel!

I would like to congratulate Josh Morel on bowling his first 300 tonight on Lanes 15 & 16 at Dandenong.
Was lovely to watch even if you did bowl it with your Visionary Orge Pearl:D

Our young Champ, Josh Morel finally bowled his first 300 game in the International Doubles League at Amf Dandenong. Nice shooting Josh. Mum is still in shock. Josh is a testimony of hard work and practice which pays off.
Alex

Joshii Morel 300 #1

BIGGEST CONGRATS TO MY LITTLE BROTHER ON HIS FIRST 300 TONIGHT!! SO PROUD OF U KIDDO AND GLAD TO BE NEXT TO U AND MY SCREAM TO MAKE THE LAST ONE CARRY! PLENTY MORE TO COME FROM U XXX

Re: 300 Josh Morel!

Congrats Buddy. Nice form carry's over from the night before.
Keep it up for the weekend Yoshi.
First of many i'm sure.

Congrats
Chris

WOOOHOO.. About time. :)
Congratulations on the 300, many more to come im 'totally' sure lol!

Must be the M&M cookies. :p

x.

Yes Josh great game very solid !!!! Congrats ...:):):)

Awesome 11th shot with the calling out as you were getting set on the approach & just to make it a little tougher a camera flash on you 3rd step on the last shot great concentration mate !!!! The only thing missing was an empty stubbie in the back of the head !!!!!;););)

Well done Josh on your fantastic 300 game. Well deserved. I know mum is so proud of you......Awesome Bowling....Love Barb xoxo

RELZY!! YOU CHAMPION!!

you diserved it buddy.. and im extra positive there will be many more!!

good luck this weekend and see ya soon mate!! =D

woooo go joshii awsome bowling keep it up mate i knew it would come soon.hope to see many more of them...keep up the good bowling mate

Congratulations Josh (Cool Man).

Both Jenny and iI were watching from about the 7th frame onwards and the shots looked awesome.

It's great to see and up and coming bowler reach this milestone at such a young age..

Well done Cool Man both Jenny and I are very happy for you..

Now all you need to do is get a stiff drink for your Mum so she can stop shaking.

Love Jenny and Al:D:D:D:D:D:D

So young and so cool!! Congratulations Champ. You came so close few times but good to know this time you nailed it. See hard work and practice does pay off. Credit must go to mum for all her sacrifice and $$$$$. Keep it coming Josh.

Judy

Congratulations Josh on what is just reward for your dedication to the sport, the endless hours of practice & Mum's commitment to you.

Whilst not trying to take any gloss off this fantastic achievement, I would publicly like to thank and congratulate our BBA staffer Mac Stewart on his dedication to Josh in making sure he gets the most he can out of the sport.

Max

Congrats Joshii...

Perfect Confidence Booster For This Weekend...

And With The Ogre Pearl... Pure Class...

Hahaha...

Keep Em Coming Kiddo...

Wooo VBP For The Win :D

Back
Top Bottom