Jnr Sydney Cup

LeEsHy

.bring.it.on.
I just want to say Congratulations to Stephen Cowland & Samantha Carter for winning the Sydney cup... Well deserved to both & great bowling through out the weekend! Welldone also to Hayley Donnelly & Brady Pirie in 2nd & to Kara Triulcio & Ross Brown for taking 3rd!
Congratulations also to Brady for shooting 299 in match play saw the last shot unlucky on the 300...:rolleyes:
Thanks to everyone who set up this great weekend!
Congratulations to all,
Cheers Alicia!:p

WOOOOOOT Yeh Hayles!

Well Done Chicky!!

Congratulations Sammy And Cow!!:cool:

Also Huge Congrats to Brady and you bowled awesome! :)

Well Done too Matty J Aswell for the 300!

A huge Congratulations goes out to Cow and Sam for taking out the 2005 Junior Sydney Cup!
Cow, mate you have really had an awesome year in bowling and this just makes it even better for ya! Remember when I told you that you would win and you were all "Lets not go too far.." HAHAHAHA I was so right! This is like the icing on the cake! Well Done Cow!!!
Also a quick congrats to Matty for his 300, Brady for his 2nd place and 299, and to Ross, Hayley (who bowled like a chmap all day!) and Kara for placing in the event!

How could I forget:rolleyes: A big congrats to everyone who made it as well, and a special congrats to Matty J for the 300, and Brady for his 299 (I still don't know what pin it was that stood:confused: ). To Doc, Edwina, and everyone else who helped organise and run the tournament, I thank you for an awesome tourney:D

Bubyee

Rowey:p

Rowey the li'l lefty said:
How could I forget, A big congrats to everyone who made it as well, and a special congrats to Matty J for the 300, and Brady for his 299 (I still don't know what pin it was that stood:confused: ). To Doc, Edwina, and everyone else who helped organise and run the tournament, I thank you for an awesome tourney:D
Bubyee
Rowey:p
I do believe it was the 2 pin :eek: Hahah... What a weekend it was, i woulda had that lane prize too if Matty J didnt bowl that 300 lol. Congrats to Brady, Matty, Cow, Sammy, Hayley, Kara and all the other finalists. I would have liked to have seen Brady go back to back champion, he worked so hard for it, but Cowland just too good in the end. Thanks to everyone for makin my last Jnr tournament one to remember!
Jay Bryson
(Go the TIGERS!!!)

Big congrats to Cow awesome stuff mate. You were great to watch in those two finals!! And Sammy great stuff, what a chick final great bowling by not just Sammy but also Hayley it came right down to the 10th frame. Also congrats to Brady for making 2 finals in 2 years and for the 299. And to Matty (I'll chuck a brooky and trip the 6 pin late) Simpson nice 300 man!!!

Dion

Well done, to all bowlers who participated in the Sydney Cup.

Thankyou to all the organisers, parents and supporters for making the Junior Sydney Cup a great success.
Thank you to Craig and all the staff and Bankstown Bowl
See you all next year.
Bowlers Basement
Andrew, Audrey & Monique:D

congrats 2 cow n sammy!
also 2 brady!! woo go brady unlucky on da 300 but u bowld awesome all wknd!!
congrats 2 hayley ross n kara!!

luv lex

Congratulations Samantha Carter and Stephen Cowland on winning the junior Sydney Cup ;) ...very much deserved for both of you.
Cow... mate, you making it look easy out there and its a pleasure to watch, keep up the good work.
Slats

Congratz to Cow your a champ mate.
Well done to Brady for bowling a 299.
& well done slatz for pointing that out, what a co-incidence.

Kezza

Go Cow and Sam! Well if anyone didnt believe cow was the best junior before, then they are goin to have to now, what hasnt he won in juniors? Just goes to show how good he really is, even if he is using storm :p
Congrats to everyone else, especially to Brady for that 299, was awesome to watch.
Thanks also to Bankstown bowl, and Bowlers Basement for the bargins they had and for the sponsorship.
Once again, congrats cow and sam, and all the other place getters!

GO SAMMY!! I agree with Potter GO NNSW!!

Well done also to Cow for the win in the males devision..I heard you bowled extremely well so congratulations.

And also well done to Hayles and Brady for coming second and not to mention Brady's 299 so well done.

You all deserve what you have earnt.

Taya REGGARS

-*SLATS*- said:
Congratulations Samantha Carter and Stephen Cowland on winning the junior Sydney Cup ;) ...very much deserved for both of you.
Cow... mate, you making it look easy out there and its a pleasure to watch, keep up the good work.
Slats

hrmm what a co incidence they all start with S and C!!;) lol!
but yeh well done again too everyone.

Back
Top Bottom