JENNY CAMILLERI & ALAN NOTMAN WIN STATE MASTERS

Great work Jenny & Alan... Hmmmmm what did ya's get up to the night B4 ..
I know you slept :D:D:D Nah congrats..

Congrats to Al & Jenny. Both bowled very well.

That bounty that Al was using hits like a Mac Truck with no brakes.

Rob

Thank you everyone for your congratulations.

Firstly I want to congratulate my Fiancé Jenny on her masters win.
You bowled awesome all weekend and looked like you were really enjoying yourself.

Secondly I want to congratulate all the guy’s and gal’s that bowled on the weekend, the condition was good and everyone looked like they enjoyed themselves.

To all the other Master’s winner’s well done especially to fellow ABSOLUTE BOWLING SUPPLIES team mate Jeanette Baker

On a personal note I would like to thank my Sponsor
ABSOLUTE BOWLING SUPPLIES, 900 GLOBAL and AMF300

I got to use all the balls in my arsenal and they were AWESOME.

I used the 900 GLOBAL LINK for my qualifying which was 704, the lanes were pretty dry on the outside and it held the outside really well gave me plenty of length.

I then went onto the 900 GLOBAL BOUNTY at the start of the masters and as Rob said the ball was hitting like a Mac truck with no brakes and also helped open the lanes up.

For the final I changed to the AMF300 NKRYPTION CODE as the bounty was starting to get too big on me. The NKYRPTION CODE got thru the heads really well and got to the pocket and blew the pins away.

900 GLOBAL and AMF300 bowling equipment is the way to go, the balls are simply AWESOME.

Alan Notman

TEAM ABSOLUTE BOWLING SUPPLIES

Great win there guys.

PS: Winning tournaments does not make you inelligble from being coked or randomly quizzed on music when bowling and **** talking on a thursday night

Great News - Well done Jenny and Alan. Two of the nicest people in the bowling family. :p :p :p :p BIG CONGRATS on your wins. See you in Vic 150 Jen.

Back
Top Bottom