Jen does it again!

Rayzer

Congratulations to Jen Jones for wining the Junior Country Cup over the weekend in Orange!!!! Great bowling and a wonderful way to back up from the open masters in Tassie!
Well bowled once again!
R

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaate :D

Awesome news - congratulations JenJen - knew you could do it \\:D/

Very proud of ya!

Matty-oh :silly:

Well, what can I say. Jen finally wins a singles tourney. What a concept. Coangratulations, this was a long time coming and as Ray said, a great way to back up your masters performance. We bowled a tourney on the same day and I think I had all the savishness for both us :D .

Once again, Congrats.

wooo go jen,

when i grow up i wanna be able to leave 10 pins just like you!!

haha oh and get turkeys....

thanks for keeping me company anywho!!!

Congrats Jendal!

I guess you should not feel right more often ;) I would say that you were definetly in there like Jen's revs. Great way to top off the year after winning Rachuig and equal 3rd at Masters not too long ago.

Once again, a big congrats.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Hmmmmm here I was thinking that she made it 3.

But all she did was win a singles tourney.... pffft.... Come on Jen give us 300 #3!!!

LOL, Congrats on the win darl, you deserve it, especially after your fabulous efforts at Adult Nats & Rachuig. Bout time you won a singles event :p Hahaha, I'm guessing your reply will be.... "At least I go to them!" as usual :p

Luv Ya Darl ;)
BJ

RANDOM SHOE 86, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so proud of you 86! You are one bloody AWESOME bowler! Well done on you fine win and keep up the great bowling. Did u "get fired up?"

Love ya heaps and heaps

99 xoxoxox

I spose i better say congrats to my sister haha
yeah you bowled awesoome
i could have bowled better if it wasnt for my finger grrr
ah well there is always next yr
good on you:D
im winning next year
haha so what are you going to win next?
<3..Panda..xx

Back
Top Bottom