Jason Pearson - New TBAQ Vice President

The Spanner

Tenpin's Jamie Lyon
Congratulations to Jason Pearson who was today voted on to the TBAQ Board as Vice-President.

Well done and good luck.

Yes, congratulations Jason.

May we still call you Jase, or should we address you as "Mr VP"?? ;)

Good luck in you new adventure.

CONGRATULATIONS Jase or Mr V.P.
Well Done From "The Suna & Spicer Families".=D> =D>

Congratulations Jase! You'll do an awesome job! We know we are now in good hands! :)

Kyles & Lacky

Thats MrVP to everyone now.:cool: :cool:

Congrats and may you succeed where others have failed....GOOD LUCK.;) ;)

hammo

I will still call you Jase, I don't think the position will go to your head, I know you will do the sport well, as you have to date.

Mr VP well I know I wont be calling you that, don't see anyone walking around calling Gordon MR President. He is just Gordon. Holding a position doesn't change the person you are.

Good Luck with it.

it goes without saying
Jason holding a postition like this will only improve our sport in qld.
We have a bowler looking after bowlers interests. at the end of the day its up to this sites admin to look after this site but its a bit harsh when we cant have a chuckle and be a bit cheeky about things without it being deleted

Good luck jason you are the man for the job

MAX, I think that a bit HARSH what you said about other states!!!
I think that you should speak for your own state and not anyone elses.

Congrats mate.
I know you are the right man for the job, but I am struggling to see why you would want to do that on top of everything else you are doing, but good luck with it.

I am struggling to see why you would want to do that on top of everything else you are doing, but good luck with it.

Touche' Ronald!!!!

But having said that, Jase will do an awesome job and will hopefully bring some new and positve ideas to the table that will in turn help to better the sport here in QLD.

Well done Jase and good luck with the position.

Brad and Rachel

Back
Top Bottom