Jason Hulett throws 300 number 1

P

prettyboy

Just wanna say a big congrats to Jason Hulett aka redshoes and mullet for tonight shooting his first 300. It was thrown in practise before Rudies super singles at chermside. He threw it with a new amf radar that was only drilled 3 days ago.

Just how much this meant to this guy even though it was practise after the 12th strike went down he walked two lanes then fell down on the approach crying.

Congrats big man

Good on ya, Mullet.
Throw one in league now, and we might let you come back to first grade.:p

Well done mate.

Nice bowling mate, you have 1 of only 5 AMF Radars in the country. I've already passed in the info on to AMF300. Hopefully this will be a sign of things to come for the AMF300 brand.

Well done!

Congratulations!! It was wonderful to see your reaction after the last shot.....that is what bowling is all about!!

Well done!

Kyles

thanks guys, i dont know if i can bowl my fun league now (thursday thunder) jackpot bowling at chermside tonight, but it feels soo good to know the feeling of throwing a 300. i thought thursdays were bad enough when jason pye makes the whole centre stop to watch my shots for the coloured headpins but omg it doesnt compare to it. the best part is after a special complementry drink from the bar i was able to go out and throw a 215 first game of league.. ive only been dreaming of throwing a 300 for 6yrs now... and it has come within 1month of coaching from rudy... what can i say the man is a ledgend!!! kels (my little brother) who actually got me into HIS sport... the next to throw one.. if i do not beat him to it...
once again guys thanks a million... if you want a great ball for a reasonable price see rudy!!!! as he helped me pick the radar, because i was tossing up between the action pack and the radar and i couldnt be more happy that i went with the radar. it really suits me all my other balls i seem to have to really work it to get it to do what i want but with my RADAR it just does it. if i bowl properly... its all good PM im happy in 'reserves' i dont want to put you to shame by kicking ur butt :p (up for a four game challange anytime you wish.... :p

number 2 and 3 just faded away from me tonight... :( in league (after 2 jugs of bundy) i threw 200,209, and 256 to finish then had four games straight after and the first i threw a 268 then mucked around for 2 games throwing 124 and 120 and then in the last i opened with the first 8 for a 255...

Back
Top Bottom