JASON BELMONTE AND DIANDRA ASBATY BOWLING BOOT CAMP

If you ever needed a reason to attend the Boot Camp you got it last night on the Sunday program. What an amazing individual Jason Belmonte is! If you'd like to view the interview again we are putting it on our facebook page today sometime.
www.facebook.com/WYNCITY

Hi Guys

Sorry i thought i had confirmed Kerilee Ellis but looks like i didnt. Please confirm for the camp and the pro am. Doriana do you require a deposit. Can you provide account details for direct deposit.

cheers'
Phil

LATEST NEWS!!!
ATTENTION ALL BOOTCAMP PARTICIPANTS!!!
WYNCITY BOWL ARE OFFERING A 50% DISCOUNT ON A REACTIVE BALL OF YOUR CHOICE!!
This is a savings of up to $170 and available at the end of the BootCamp.
IF YOU HAVEN'T SECURED A SPOT YET CALL US NOW ON 9741 9777

JASON BELMONTE AND DIANDRA ASBATY
ARE IN THE HOUSE AT WYNCITY BOWL!!!
Do yourself a favour a get down here tonight

by 7.30pm and join in the PRO AM
and bowl with Jason and Diandra.
Call us on 9741 9777 now!!

Many many thanks to all who participated in the ProAm and Boot Camp last weeknd. From all accounts it was a brilliant weekend of coaching and meeting some great new friends.
For myself, my greatest pleasure was seeing what a marvellous home grown champion we have - Jason Belmonte. Knowledgeable and grounded with such an infectious personality- he has a wonderful family supporting him too. Diandra was such a delight!! Thank you so much for coming over -leaving behind her hubby and baby boy Madden :( must have been very difficult.

Lastly- thank you to those who gave up their time and attended. It's not an easy thing to organise 2 days away from home, work and family, but I'm sure you all have benefited from the weekend.

This will be repeated at our new premises next year- so keep a look out for dates! Most attendees have indiacted that they will be attending again, so book early next time.

Please be sure to check out the pictures on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/WYNCITY

Edi

Back
Top Bottom