Jarrod Lean and Ann Maree win NSW Open titles

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Well done to my good friends Jarrod and Ann Maree, its been a long while between drinks for Jarrod but today he showed he could strike with the best of them. Putts was solid as ever and again showed why she is one of the best female bowlers this country has produced.

A big thanks to Leanne and her team for running yet another successful tournament, it was a pleasure coming down.

I would like to thank Interbowl, Kevin Webb, and Leanne (Sorry Leanne, don't know how to spell you last name), without people like Kevin & Leanne, there would be a lot of things not happening bowling wise in NSW. Great work guys, keep it up!

Hey Jezza,
About bloody time. I remember quiet a few years ago I said I'll turn you in to a champion but I didn't think it would take this long. I hope this is the turning point mate and well bowled. Well done to Putts as well.
Cheers Lovey

It'd be hard to pick two players that, in my opinion, should win more than Jarrod and Michael. Both possess excellent physical games and both are a bloody handful when they get it going! Congratulations Gents.

Well done AMP. You out-scored the field on day 2 and got it done in the final. (Not as easy as people think.) Another solid effort.

Special mention to Clare Stephens of the ACT for making her first open final! (Woo Hoo Clare!)

Congrats to both Jarrod and AMP on their wins yesterday.

Especially Jarrod due to the fact it has been a while between drinks. Great bowling mate and well done.

Jase

Back
Top Bottom