Jack Danials Ball

Towie

The BIG BALD MAN
Does anybody know were I can get a J.D. ball with out paying a stupid price or do I have to buy direct from the STATES. Please let me know by P.M thanks.

Attachments

• viz_jack_daniels_lg.jpg
    viz_jack_daniels_lg.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 47
I couldent find these on you web site how much are they?
Will you be getting other novelty balls

These balls have only JUST become available to us, that is why they are not on the website as yet. The website is in the process of being updated and should be fully current with even February's new releases by the end of this week.

Prcie is $260.00 delivered and includes a full set of grips if you require them.

Bluebowl, if you email me, I will send you both our novelty ball catalogues by return email.

Thanks & regards.....Max

wondering look at this thread, i suppose it would be impossible to get NRL or AFL supporter balls, i know brunswick do NFL balls but they would probably not have an idea wat aussie rules or league is.

However if BBA could get a hold of a Manly Seaeagles Ball, i know i would crawl over broken glass to get one.

Ninja299 said:
wondering look at this thread, i suppose it would be impossible to get NRL or AFL supporter balls, i know brunswick do NFL balls but they would probably not have an idea wat aussie rules or league is.
However if BBA could get a hold of a Manly Seaeagles Ball, i know i would crawl over broken glass to get one.

Hi Ninja

We looked into this a few months ago. We can get them made, but unfortunately the AFL alone want MEGA DOLLARS just to apply to get endorsement and then a cut of the action when sales happen IN ADVANCE. I would imagine the NRL would want similar.

The exercise would have made the balls unaffordable to everyone but the richest bowler and let's face it, there are not too many rich bowlers out there, this game costs enough as it is.

So, regrettably, we have had to let it slide.

Thanks for your confidence in BBA to get it done though, it is appreciated.

Regards........Max

Back
Top Bottom