Ivy Mcfarlane Handicapp Tornament.

Hammer

Ivy Mcfarlane Handicap Tornament.

Just letting everyone know that the Ivy Tornament is now only 4 weeks away.
We allready have 10 teams on the books, so if your interested just leave your team list on this thread, or alternatively contact Richlands Bowl on
PH# 3375 1166. You can download Tornament entry form in the Tornament Entry section on the front page.

All fixed lmao......
Just letting everyone know that the Ivy Tornament is now only 4 weeks away.
We allready have 10 teams on the books, so if your interested just leave your team list on this thread, or alternatively contact Richlands Bowl on
PH# 3375 1166. You can download Tornament entry form in the Tornament Entry section on the front page..

Your spell checker must be asleep Steve.

I trust you to CHOKE again tonight as well, hammer.

You're getting burnt by everyone lately, Number 1 bowler.

jester

Ok, thanks to the great work last night at Aspley from Gloria we now have 15 teams, so thats 5 spots left. Many thanks Gloria for the great work that you do. Keep them coming.

3 spots left, and filling quite nicely.
Lady Flower has joined in and many thanks to everyone so far, if we could get 20 teams for Ivy it would be great.

Thanks to Ronald C (who ever that is) Has put a team in, which means 2 teams spots left. 8 more bowlers required.

Sorry mate, i responded to your link and not your thread!

Ooooops, that's almost as bad as spelling mistakes. :p

Ooooops, that's almost as bad as spelling mistakes. :p
That's ok mate, here at totalbowling.com.au the community forgive spelling mistakes mate, so feel right at home:D :D
Oh I just remembered who you are, aren't you that number 1 left hander every one has been talking about? Especially at Mtgravatt :p :p

Tigies Biatches will be there! (The name comes from Tiger Woods 06 on Xbox as we are all very obsessed with that game!) Whos in your team Hammer?

Only 1 spot left now guys. One more team of 4 is required. Thanks everyone who has put there name down, it is a great response.

Awesome news, is that we are now full. Many thanks for everyone and will see you there. Once again thankyou

Back
Top Bottom