Is It True

T

TheGame

is it true Warren Stewart has been relieved of his position with AMF:(

Be careful here...plz no rumours about AMF...you will have the "all knowing" ever "wise" Jones come crashing down on you...:2gunfire:
something along the lines of "empty tins rattle the loudest":-({|=

And this is anyones business because?
Honestly it is no-ones business regardless of whether or not it is true. I dont think that a forum is the right place to discuss this. Why not go to the source rather than post it on here.
Dont mean to be rude but i dont think this is the place to discuss this.:rolleyes:

Tam

Thank you Bad Ass! a yes or no would be good and for the business its everyones' because to my knowledge Warren has done a pretty dam good job for AMF not only in Victoria and to all you bowlers out there in bowl-land we are one big family

Tam said:
And this is anyones business because?
Honestly it is no-ones business regardless of whether or not it is true. I dont think that a forum is the right place to discuss this. Why not go to the source rather than post it on here.
Dont mean to be rude but i dont think this is the place to discuss this.:rolleyes:
Tam

It would be handy to know - especially moving forward.
However I'm sure it would be appreciated if an official release from AMF (confirming or denying the rumour) occurred.

If indeed Warren has been relieved from his position, I wish him the best in his future endeavours. I have always found him to be easily approachable and willing to talk about anything (even back when I was a little tacker watching him bowl on the circuit.)

ok i will say its YES................................ end of it now ok i got told about this going to happen in dec that he would be on his way soon

i bowl with warren on wednesday nights and its true but i think amf did the wrong thing i think it stinks i wish warren all the best

Wazza,
Cheer up mate. Better things coming your way. It's their lost.
All the best to you and your family. Take care mate :D
Alex Krishnan

Looks like the end of competitive bowling in this country as far as AMF is concerned. If it wasn't for Warren we would not have a Victorian circuit this year. All respect duly noted for Lances attempts to get something up and running. But reality is AMF up until recently have been the major promoters of competitive bowling in the country.
Let's see firts no NSW grand prix. I don't know about QLD grand prix this year. Now the person who got the VIC grand prix going is gone. Is the super six next I wonder?
Looks like we need to look more and more to the privately run centres if we want to be able to bowl competitively in this country. Especially as MLC don't rate league bowling as a high priority in their future plans.
Maybe we need to have someone buy AMF out from MLC. What do you think?
How far are they going to go before the whole thing goes belly up I wonder.
I wish you and your family the best Warren.

I too have always found Warren to be very approachable on a personal level and a professional level when I worked for AMF. He has always done a great job running all the tournaments around Victoria. Even when I told him of my pursuits in the bowling community he has always stood behind me and has had full faith in my bowling.

I wish Warren and his family all the best in the future.

Charlene Clark. (ex-AMF Sunshine Staff member and fellow bowler.)

While i never worked under Warren (only Steve), the time I spent with Warren I found valuable to no end. He will be missed even from my perspective with a private centre.

All the best Warren till our paths cross again

Daniel
(ex FHC, Noarlunga)

jockey said:
Looks like the end of competitive bowling in this country as far as AMF is concerned. If it wasn't for Warren we would not have a Victorian circuit this year. All respect duly noted for Lances attempts to get something up and running. But reality is AMF up until recently have been the major promoters of competitive bowling in the country.
Let's see firts no NSW grand prix. I don't know about QLD grand prix this year. Now the person who got the VIC grand prix going is gone. Is the super six next I wonder?
Looks like we need to look more and more to the privately run centres if we want to be able to bowl competitively in this country. Especially as MLC don't rate league bowling as a high priority in their future plans.
Maybe we need to have someone buy AMF out from MLC. What do you think?
How far are they going to go before the whole thing goes belly up I wonder.
I wish you and your family the best Warren.
Here, here.....:D
I wish i had the Cash Terry mate. I will buy Amf today :D
Regards
Alex

I wish Warren the best for his future - unfortunately, this is the new, real world and not just in bowling - life changes, we change and adapt and more often than not, moving on can force you to reassess your life goals.

Good luck for the future and ENJOY!!

To continue from Terry's comments - YES!! it is time to approach your private centres and YES! they are more than willing to take up the slack - Oz needs to stop it's dependance on AMF, MLE, private centres, TBA etc. etc. and get on with rethinking the way we do things.....maybe a new era of competitive bowling will emerge from the dramas of the last few months.....but the bowlers have to be prepared to change along with this new emerging era and get behind efforts to rekindle interest in our great sport - even if it is a MINORITY sport but loved by many....

It would be nice to think that people of Warren's ilk could be part of this new future.

Flower

Back
Top Bottom