IPSWICH TWIN TOUR RESULTS

FLOWER

Great 2 days with great scoring for the bowlers - Matt Simpson had 278, 279 and 289 in his 10 game block and STILL did not win - atmosphere was excellent with so many bowlers attaining their averages or better - certainly makes for a happy weekend for most with some high scores and adds to the general feeling of the Tour - (make of that what you will!!!!)

Congrats. to Shayne and Becky on their wins and to Dave Hardy (Yes, Dave Hardy) on being the winner of the Sth. Tweed Motor Inn accom. - thanks to Ian and Julie Schuler - $5135 being total payout for the day - also thanks to all the sponsors and especially Pearson Automotive.

Ta to Dino and crew at Ipswich Superbowl and Yes! the gravy is great!

Congrats to "The X Factor" Shayne Melton for a great effort . Well done buddy. Its been a long time between drinks and to do it on Hampton's home court, well what else can i say?

88 days to go. CAN'T WAIT.

DB3 out

p.s. Did i read that correctly, Steve "chucky" Batton , 143 Avg for the first tour stop at Greenslopes? You averaged better on the Sports Pattern at Caboolture. And now 191 avg at Ipswich.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? :twisted:

Congrats Shayne, i guess now we will get a true indication of your actual average. Great bowling though. Also congrats to Little Matty, have to be my favourite bowler at the moment!!!
Also thanks to Mary for a great tournament, wish I was there but had some butts to kick down in Canberra instead. Look forward to seeing everyone at Aspley.

Just thought i should make a return to the forum on this occasion seeing as how an old friend of mine recently made a return to the scene (And then got slammed back into the closet as it was so elegantly put) 8) I really enjoyed that post because i did not know he had come out of the closet yet.How ya doin big boy?) :eating: Legs 11 are you this Melton chaps mum? I have seen him bowl before and i really think that his true average was a hell of a lot closer to his starting average than his finishing average ah ha.It is good to see he is finally bowling in something that is indicative of his true ability though because when i saw him bowl last he would have been better off giving his money to the guide dogs for the blind because he looked like he was going to need them fairly soon going by his accuracy. :splat: The only X factor about that bloke is the X factor of what board is his next strike shot going to hit?

:2gunfire:

nice talking to you all again and i hope someone puts something stupid enough on here for me to chat to you all again soon.

Wrex Factor
aka Shooter Shooter
signing out :2gunfire: :snipersm:

legs11 said:
wish I was there but had some butts to kick down in Canberra instead. Look forward to seeing everyone at Aspley.

And what a wonderful butt kicking we got.. great to catch up with ya legs.. will wheel away the beggars till your next trip down south ;O)

Kim

Well done Shayne.

To average better than 230 on ANY condition is a great effort.

As for you Wrex, whoever you are, Ease up mate!! Comments like that benefit nobody. Give a little credit where it is due!

Greg Kelly

Back
Top Bottom