IPSWICH SQUADS - Twin Tour 1st/2nd Sept.

FLOWER

Attached are squads for Ipswich on 1st and 2nd Sept. With 2 weeks to go, a good number already and as this is the 2nd last Tour Stop for 2007, it will be great to get a good turnout as usual. No joining fee for this Tour Stop or Caboolture for the last venue, so if you wish to try the Tour, this is your chance to nominate.

For info. or nominations:

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• IPSWICH SQUADS.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IPSWICH SQUADS.pdf
    44.9 KB · Views: 55
Mary,

Please add me to B squad, I thought I had put my name in 'the box' but obviously not

Thanks

Posting squad list at 27th Aug. for Ipswich Tour Stop on 1st/2nd Sept.

Once again, a good number of entries as the Tour year draws to a close with only one more Tour Stop after Ipswich ..... there will be no Joining Fee at this stage so any bowler wishing to try the Tour, join now and establish your Tour average for 2008. The continued support of bowlers throughout the year is certainly a high point for the Tour - hope there will be no 'equine influenza' outbreak amongst the bowlers and that Father's Day will include a friendly bowl at Ipswich.

Check out www.twintour.com.au for current point standings and averages.

While you are there, please take some time to view our sponsor list - these people are so valuable for the continuation of the Tour so your support would be appreciated.

For information, entry, squad changes or to advise of non-attendance:

Mary Flower
Ph.3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• IPSWICH SQUADS.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 30
  • IPSWICH SQUADS.xls
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom