Innisfail Intercity

Ice

Congratulations to John, Georgina and crew at Innisfail for succesfully hosting the NQ Intercity. It was no small feat to pull it off but you did it and you did it well! Well done guys!!!!
What a fantastic long weekend.

Hey i have to agree with you ICE. Well done to Georgy and John on a well run event. I must say it had its hiccups as you know John 11 + 12 :( but apart from that the scoring got better and better the food was great from the start and the bowling on a whole was great to watch. I like to again thank Mt Isa for the big trip over and all other towns that made the tripo early for championships.
I would like to take this moment to congratulate the Burdekin Team on a huge effort on winning the N.C.Z it was not easy by all means and all other towns put in a huge effort well done Guys. I would like to also thank our great sponsors that made it possible for us too be able to afford to bowl without them it would not of been possible to put together the squad we did. In closing i would like to thank Track Ball Products for a great ball.

Burdekin Bowl
Sam Jnr

Hey there guys just wanted to mention the highlight of my weekend and that was a young man from Kirwan Bowl, Dinesh Singham sorry dinny if i have spelt your name wrong. This young man finished second in the State Matsers with a average of 207 i think and put on one of the best displays of bowling i have seen in the north for a long time. For the last six games he shot a near 225 average including a final block of 278, 234 for a 512 series wat an effort i say. All this was done 2.30am sunday morning well done mate and i hope to see you at more tournys in the future.

Hey there guys just wanted to mention the highlight of my weekend and that was a young man from Kirwan Bowl, Dinesh Singham sorry dinny if i have spelt your name wrong. This young man finished second in the State Matsers with a average of 207 i think and put on one of the best displays of bowling i have seen in the north for a long time. For the last six games he shot a near 225 average including a final block of 278, 234 for a 512 series wat an effort i say. All this was done 2.30am sunday morning well done mate and i hope to see you at more tournys in the future.

Sam being the gentleman that he is , has neglected to mention the fact that he won the NCZ Masters, bowled a great 297 game and played a major part in Burdekin winning the Inter-City.
Well done mate......always a pleasure to watch you bowl.

Kev

Hi Everyone, first of all just want to thank John & Georgie for a fantastic weekend. I thought that everything ran with very few hiccups and that the girls in the kitchen did an excellent job as well. The food was served without any fuss and the girls were reasonably fast and had a pleasant attitude.
This was my first major competition and I would just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself the whole weekend.
Congratulations to all those bowlers who competed on the weekend and to the winners.
I look forward to bowling in the next Inter-city being held in Townsville next year.
Results and stats have been posted today by E.J. Starkey at the following website - www.starkey-family.com/intercity

Thanks guys for your hard work. Are these Results 100% accurate or still being updated?

Hi Lana. I think EJ mentioned that the only stat not 100% accurate is the number of strikes, spares and open frames in each game. Lorelei.....

A great big congratulations to John & Georgina & staff for the great bowling journey of an Intercity! Many of our bowlers this year had never experienced such an event - many are only new to bowling! - and are now looking forward to more in the future! Must admit my own personal highlight was on the last day of Intercity - Sammy bowling his 297 on my left, whilst Brenda Carr bowled us over with her 267 on our lane! Good on you, Burdekin bowlers! Congratulations to ALL participating bowlers - we all did our best on the day!
:cool: MIB

Back
Top Bottom