Inaugral TBA Sports Awards

bm2

I'm still standin'
:D Firstly, congratulations to all those bowlers and officials who won their respective divisions last night....... :D

But just out of curiosity, does anyone know who won what? I have already checked the TBA website, but there is nothing there, not even a list of nominees for the different categories that the winners were chosen from.

Broni 8)

Ok, TBA have updated their website now, and the winners are there under the "whats new" section. Again, congratulations to Jason, Michelle, Michael, Emma, Ingrid and (Rocket) Rod on their respective Bowler of the Year titles.

Broni 8)

CONGRATS to all the winners! I am sure there would have been alot on nominees having such a great depth of talent in this country.

A big special congrats to Emma Rutten on her award! Well done babe! After that disasterous accident back in Canberra, you have come back bigger (not literally) and more talented than what you were before! You are a true champion and deserve this prestigious award!! I couldnt be happier for you!

Talk to you soon darl!
Martina

Results :

Youth Bowler of the Year - Male Jason Belmonte
Youth Bowler of the Year - Female Michelle Halprin
Adult Bowler of the Year - Male Michael Little
Adult Bowler of the Year - Female Emma Rutten
Senior Bowler of the Year - Male Rod Stewart
Senior Bowler of the Year - Female Ingrid Coburn
Disabilities Bowler of the Year - Larry Kent
Coach of the Year - Ken Thompson
Administrator of the Year - Narelle Millard
Official of the Year - Jan Solomon
Volunteer of the Year - Ian Nicholls
Team of the Year - World Tenpin Team Cup Team
Event of the Year - VTBA Awards Night
Development Program/Participation Incentive of the Year - TBAQ Schools Program
Bowling Venue of the Year - AMF Forest Hill

Hall of Fame Inductee
Bob Cook
Ian Bradford

I would just like to congratulate & thank Narelle Millard - she works extremely hard for us juniors here in Newcastle & has done for many years (before I was born)!! She will do anything she can to help any one from any centre & we would be lost without her !!
THANKS from all of us rella.
xx

Back
Top Bottom